trinube

Damsel in (minor) distress

If anyone has a couple of spare minutes my daughter could use your help. She's doing a major project for her HSC which revolves around Social Media. She has created a short survey and is looking for a variety of age groups and interests to complete it. She wants as many responses as possible but if you don't do social media (apart from Trannies) she would especially like to hear your views.

If you could help her out, the survey is here and would only take a minute or so.

Link didn't work for me.

Edit....Wait.....got it.

Edited by Rocket Salad

Done. Is there any chance you could tell me what program your daughter used to develop the survey.

Thanks

I threw it together for her in a Mac app called Rapidweaver using a plugin called Formloom. Results get posted straight to a MySQL database on a work server. We wanted to use SurveyMonkey but it costs an arm and a leg if you go over 10 questions.

Interestingly, there is research being done on the hearing impaired and whether the use of social media increases their inclusion/peer group/connectedness and what effect this has. Obviously exclusion is a big issue for these groups.

Done.

Made me realise how old i am when i saw the age when i first started using social media.

• Like 1

Many thanks everyone - I'd hand out 'Likes' but I'd run out. If anyone else would like to assist feel free, I think she's writing it up on the weekend.

Thanks again :)

Doesnt work on my phone. Just opens a new blank page in safari.

Doesnt work on my phone. Just opens a new blank page in safari.

What phone/OS you using Rog? I have replies from just about everything imaginable including several different iPhones, iPads and even an iPod.

Hi Kim it works if I copy and paste from the link you posted above but if I tap on the link it just takes me to a blank page. I'm assuming it's something to do with how the post is formatted as the website looks fine.

Hi Kim it works if I copy and paste from the link you posted above but if I tap on the link it just takes me to a blank page. I'm assuming it's something to do with how the post is formatted as the website looks fine.

Cheers Rog, thanks

Hey... what do you think "Special Interest Forums" means, is it like this forum?

Ironic ain't it that we ask for responses on the Interwebby