roxii

Athlete interviews; Do you have any Q's

OK so apart from free wifi and snacks, doing media for Trannys means I have the opportunity for 1 on 1 interviews with the athelets as per this

Between 12.30pm and 1.30pm on Friday in the media centre at Rydges Michelle Gailey, Lisa Marangon, Pete Jacobs, Paul Ambrose, and Luke Bell will all be available.

I have to book in to get my slot so don't have much time but if you have some good questions Id be happy to put them forward for you.

Put your athlete name and question here and if there are a few good ones Ill book in and ask them for you.

Over to you guys.

Like Bell - what a happened in Melb? Went from leading to dropping right back, was it the knee giving issues?

Pete Jacobs - how do you structure your long runs in key weeks in the ironman build. How do these differ from the same long run in a 70.3 build.

Pete Jacobs:

Given the issues with motivation, fatigue and lack of results since 2012, have you given serious thought to abandoning your self coached, train by feel method and taking on a full time coach to make the decisions and take a little of the pressure off?

Pete Jacobs:

Given the issues with motivation, fatigue and lack of results since 2012, have you given serious thought to abandoning your self coached, train by feel method and taking on a full time coach to make the decisions and take a little of the pressure off?

Good Q

I wouldn't have the balls to ask it though

That's why I mow lawns and not ask Qs for a living

Cheers

Ivp