Sign in to follow this  
roxii

Endura giving away Cairns Entries

Endura as the sponsors of Ironman have some free entries to giveaway to Ironman Cairns.

It's on again! Want to race Ironman Cairns or Ironman 70.3 Cairns for FREE!? Endura has 2 entries to each event up for grabs, entries are open NOW, enter here http://goo.gl/usJ8Jc

• Like 2

Thanks Roxii. Entered.

Why not? I haven't actually entered the race yet so if I have the chance to save $800 I'll take it.

Thanks Roxii. Entered.

Why not? I haven't actually entered the race yet so if I have the chance to save $800 I'll take it.

I went to enter this morning and saw that entries to the 70.3 were closed?

I went to enter this morning and saw that entries to the 70.3 were closed?

Yep. They've been closed for a while. Part of me is hoping the full sells out before I get a chance to enter as well!

Maybe you should borrow my nads and enter the full?

Yep. They've been closed for a while. Part of me is hoping the full sells out before I get a chance to enter as well!

Maybe you should borrow my nads and enter the full?

I only need a half to let me know how badly I will lose to Mickbillfrank at Sunny Coast 70.3, if I do a full it'll be one that you're at so I have an ass to slap. Oh, and thanks for the Dayboro ride invitation last weekend, didn't hurt my feelings at all.

I only need a half to let me know how badly I will lose to Mickbillfrank at Sunny Coast 70.3, if I do a full it'll be one that you're at so I have an ass to slap. Oh, and thanks for the Dayboro ride invitation last weekend, didn't hurt my feelings at all.

I don't like riding with people faster and fitter than me. I thought I was pretty safe with Hungerford.

• Like 1

I don't like riding with people faster and fitter than me. I thought I was pretty safe with Hungerford.

Sleepy from the Seven Dwarfs would be safe riding with Hungerford. Has he learnt how to drink while riding, or does he still stop?

• Like 1

Hmm. Haven't seen him take a drink. Haven't seen him on his tri bars either.

Mind you, I am normally in front of him.