Prince

MOVIE REVIEWS

Mike Honcho    213

Chasing Amy

Mall rats, Dogma, Jay n Silent bob movie are some of my faves. Original Clerks movies ok but pretty irritating to watch a few decades later.

• Like 1

sme1414    205

Had to watch that a couple of times but then I really liked it.

wife and I went to the local video store to rent a copy. When we asked the girl behind the counter if they had a copy she didn't know what we were talking about. How you can work in a video store and not have heard of a classic movie like Hudson Hawk is beyond me. Juvenile delinquent.

goughy    2,000

And if you told her it starred Bruce Willis and Andy McDowell, she'd have replied she's never heard of those guys!

Ex-Hasbeen    3,802

And if you told her it starred Bruce Willis and Andy McDowell, she'd have replied she's never heard of those guys!

Just say the guy from Diehard & the girl from 4 Weddings & a Funeral. They still watch them.

goughy    2,000

Just say the guy from Diehard & the girl from 4 Weddings & a Funeral. They still watch them.

Cept they think this is the guy from Diehard

justin_long.jpg

And that 4 weddings is an episode of the Kardashians.

• Like 1

goughy    2,000

As good a spot as any!

We're home!

goughy    2,000

I'm certainly happy to see JJ at the reigns. Impressed with his ST efforts, and been a fan of several of his TV shows.

ratdog    577

Django Unchained. Quentin Tarintino film. Excellent but 3 hours long. 5 stars.

MountainMan    906

'Whiplash' is VERY good

I found this movie really hard going. The acting was great but... yeah, maybe you have to be into Jazz to "get it".

Ex-Hasbeen    3,802

Has anyone seen the new Avengers? I'm thinking of accompanying the better half & son today. It's that or mow a couple of lawns.

goughy    2,000

So Avengers it is then Ex!

Going this arvo with the fam. Haven't seen it, or know anyone who has seen it yet. Gizmodo did two reviews of it, one with and one without spoilers. There opinion was if they never ever made another Marvel super hero movie again, then this would have been the perfect movie to end it with. So I'm guessing they think it's the best of the lot so far.

Ex-Hasbeen    3,802

So Avengers it is then Ex!

Going this arvo with the fam. Haven't seen it, or know anyone who has seen it yet. Gizmodo did two reviews of it, one with and one without spoilers. There opinion was if they never ever made another Marvel super hero movie again, then this would have been the perfect movie to end it with. So I'm guessing they think it's the best of the lot so far.

Yeh, I think I will go. However, I did choose lawns over the Lego Movie, and from all accounts, I chose well.

Rog    1,551

I found this movie really hard going. The acting was great but... yeah, maybe you have to be into Jazz to "get it".

I felt the same way. Good movie but it didn't feel like I really 'got it'.

goughy    2,000

Yeh, I think I will go. However, I did choose lawns over the Lego Movie, and from all accounts, I chose well.

My son and I loved the lego movie (but I was a lego freak). Wife and daughter not so much. Another friend of mine took her kids and she loved it too. It fell into a strange place with regards to who did/didn't like it. As it stands, it's one of, if not the only Will Ferrel movie I like.

Might have to check Whiplash out then. Love me some jazz.

The Customer    1,293

Had me reminiscing about the good ol' days in Birdland.

goughy    2,000

Has anyone seen the new Avengers? I'm thinking of accompanying the better half & son today. It's that or mow a couple of lawns.

Can't decide if I liked it better than the first one or not? I'm a big Joss Whedon fan though. Is he gonna be the action movie director of the future? He surprised me with the first one.

Ayto    340

Went and watched "Unfriended" today. Not bad but a bit unbelievable in parts.

The script came from the mind of a fairly demented persoN to dream up sone of the stuff in it.

3 stars

Cheers

Ayto

Ex-Hasbeen    3,802

Just got back from Mad Max. Not bad for some light entertainment. Don't go expecting to see any great storyline or acting, but not too bad a way to spend a Sunday evening.

Cat Terrist    61

Just got back from Mad Max. Not bad for some light entertainment. Don't go expecting to see any great storyline or acting, but not too bad a way to spend a Sunday evening.

It's a damn sight better than "Not Bad". It's literally the most insane action movie for the last 20 years. THE DOOF WAGON has to be seen to be believed