Prince

MOVIE REVIEWS

Have zero interest in the whole superhero/comic book genre. Saw the original Ironman and it left me cold and fell asleep half way through the first X Men. Not sure what that says about me. 

Ummmm, says you're maybe not a superhero movie fan??

And if you are any sort of a fan of theirs, Midnight Oil 1984 is a must see. I went with a couple of mates from school and had hairs standing on end and tears welling up with the power, drive, and personal relevance of their mid 80's glory days. Perfect soundtrack to my mid to late teens. **** they were good. Still are after seeing them in the Domain in November.

If you are  a fan I also highly recommend catching Rob Hirst on the Conversations podcast.

Have just been to Singapore and had an opportunity to watch a couple of movies on the plane - not the best viewing experience but nonetheless.

Amongst others I watched Black Panther.  Was pretty cool and would like to watch again on a better / bigger screen.

However also watched The Darkest Hour,  based on Winston Churchill in WW2 and also LBJ, the story of him taking over the presidency following the assasination of JFK.  Both very, very good and highly recommended.