Prince

MOVIE REVIEWS

I think I might be looking forward to seeing A Quiet Place. 

I'm not a horror person, I think IT is about the only one I've paid to see at a cinema (and it didn't freak me), but this kinda looks something special.  Going great guns in the US and made for 17mill (probably helps that your drawcard actress is your wife).  Made by one of the guys from the US The Office.  Looks pretty creepy.

I took Flipper to see Peter Rabbit. It was way more entertaining than I thought it would be and the soundtrack was pretty good.  The interaction between the actors and the CGI was quite extraordinary.

• Like 1

When was the last time you saw a good star wars flick? 1983??

1 hour ago, goughy said:

When was the last time you saw a good star wars flick? 1983??

i did miss 4 - 6, the prequels to 1,2,3.  empire strikes back was sh!t with all those little ewoks and a 8ft chewbacca.  think there is a southpark joke about that.    saw the rogue spin off, then this one.

Watched Jumanji last night. 

It's certainly not for those wanting a classic, or an intellectual experience, but it was great family entertainment.

4 hours ago, Oompa Loompa said:

i did miss 4 - 6, the prequels to 1,2,3.  empire strikes back was sh!t with all those little ewoks and a 8ft chewbacca.  think there is a southpark joke about that.    saw the rogue spin off, then this one.

How many drinks had you had when you wrote this? Or how many did I have before reading it?

Edited by goughy

And technically the first one wasn't 4 until Empire came out, it was just Star Wars until then.  But the Ewoks and Empire comment threw me too...

46 minutes ago, goughy said:

And technically the first one wasn't 4 until Empire came out, it was just Star Wars until then.  But the Ewoks and Empire comment threw me too...

the little fur balls might have been the return of the jedi, eitherway it was shit. 

Yeah, if you have to use the word "might", then you clearly aren't a star wars fan in general :)

I needed a smile today, and this brought it....

nsfw - final deadpool 2 trailer

• Haha 1

On 09/04/2018 at 8:54 PM, Pete said:

Anyone seen "death of Stalin"?

Yep just saw it at Chauvel Paddington. Very good. I give it 4.5 red stars. 97% rotten tomato rating is spot on. Firken funny.

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:07 PM, Ex-Hasbeen said:

The numbering was always confusing.

This is why I lost interest after Empire strikes back. Which was the original 3rd instalment which apparently is now 6. or...whatever.

If you can't even get the numbering right, then you're not really that interested in star wars anyway!!  :)

So star wars has episodes 1,2,3,3a,4,5,6,7,8,9 (coming in a couple of years)

Production order is 4,5,6,1,2,3,7,3a,8,9 (3a is Rogue One)

Watching order is 4,5,6,1,2,3,3a,7,8,9 (otherwise you blow the surprise in ep5)

Other suggested order 4,5,1,2,3,3a,6,7,8,9 (keeps the surprise, the originals become a flashback)

Machete order 4,5,2,3,3a,6,7,8,9 (eliminates ep1, which introduces almost nothing of consequence so is ignored)

I added Rogue One (3a) into it, as I quite enjoyed it and while a 'separate' story in it's own right it is still related.

The original star wars film at release was just called "Star Wars".  It didn't become "Star Wars Ep IV A New Hope" until Empire was released.

Please - no spoilers! But has anyone seen the new Avengers movie?   Teens are saying "Awesome but sad", Adults are saying "Awesome but black" - what are Trannies saying?

40 minutes ago, Pete said:

Please - no spoilers! But has anyone seen the new Avengers movie?   Teens are saying "Awesome but sad", Adults are saying "Awesome but black" - what are Trannies saying?

On the official Lunchie (Lunchbox) movie review he said 

The new Avengers film may be my new favourite movie. I believe this will knock Avatar off as the highest grossing film of all time

Edited by Peter

1 hour ago, Pete said:

I haven't seen it, but i am guessing there will be some dude who wants to destroy earth again and then some other dudes with superpowers that form a group to stop him.