Peter

FulGaz online CYCLING

5 minutes ago, willie said:

I dunno, I might give it a go now I have a brand spanking new kickr sitting here

I would be keen to hear what you think. I might give it a crack on weekend if its any good.

Thanks Willie

NSF

I tried it in the early days (18 months ago) and I had a few gremlins getting it all to to synch, video's to play properly and tie in with my Kickr... then I discovered Zwift and to be honest haven't had any reason to revisit as far as I can tell!

Definitely encourage you to give it a try.  If you download the desired courses before riding them, I find that removes any grief, and I don't use it with an internet connection (out in the garage where the wifi doesn't reach) and my monitor is just an old vga computer one and it looks great.  when used on the latest Apple TV with the better resolution looks awesome.

Disclaimer - I film a few of the rides for Mike and believe its a great product, when riding indoors and his constant assistance for support for all users is amazing.

Stephen

• Like 1

When I had finger surgery and was stuck on wndtrainer for 12 weeks this was all I used.

I found the courses more interesting than Zwift.

I ended up on a beta they ran for AppleTV which helped sort out any glitches. I really enjoy it and no longer use Zwift.

The control of my Kickr works well.

Think it's definitely worth a trial.

Is it any good with a dumb trainer?  I've been using Zwift but I like the idea of riding "real" courses (plus it looks better on strava haha) 

• Like 1

On 19/12/2018 at 2:24 PM, willie said:

I dunno, I might give it a go now I have a brand spanking new kickr sitting here

What's that? You wanted to give me a kickr for Christmas?

Can it do workouts like Zwift? Or do you just ride at your own tempo (with Kickr resistance adjusted to terrain)?

Can you automatically upload to Training peaks post ride? 

Currently on Zwift but happy to give alternates a go