Sign in to follow this  
TrinewB

TYR freak of nature wetsuit used twice! the worlds fastest Wettie&

I am very regrettably selling this wetsuit.

its a size mens medium. slightly too small for me and just could not get comfortable in it.

http://www.tyr.com/technology/tyr-hurricane-freak-of-nature/

I swam in it twice once for 1 km in saltwater pool and once for 300 m in the pool. I left a very small nick in the left shoulder when I was putting it on the first time, very easy fix.

comes with a very fancy case with lock and all sorts of stuff to care for the suit. as well as a little shoulder bag .

Since I did not pay full price for it will take 600$ happy to post at buyers expense.

link to sizing chart

http://www.tyr.com/shop/sizing-wetsuits-swimskins/

What make this suit so good?..

Genuine question

Would it fit me at 168cm and 63 KGs?

CheersIvp

the marketing behind it :smile1:

lots of ITU top guys wear it.

Its got 40 yamamoto rubber all round unlike other suits which have it around the shoulders only and lots of there buoyancy and body position features.

Its pretty tight on my I am 183 and 69 kg. may be check the TYR sizing chart to be sure you would be either medium or small

the marketing behind it :smile1:

lots of ITU top guys wear it.

Its got 40 yamamoto rubber all round unlike other suits which have it around the shoulders only and lots of there buoyancy and body position features.

Its pretty tight on my I am 183 and 69 kg. may be check the TYR sizing chart to be sure you would be either medium or small

I think I would be a small

Cheers

Ivp

Hi TrinewB.

It will fit me. Trying to PM you but just can't figure why it is blocked. Anyway, let me know if it is still up for grabs.

Slippery

:smartarse:

Hi TrinewB.

It will fit me. Trying to PM you but just can't figure why it is blocked. Anyway, let me know if it is still up for grabs.

Slippery

:smartarse:

One offer made but not sure if he is going ahead will let you know tomorrow! cheers

Sign in to follow this