Arpit

The good news thread

We bought a house today (subject to finding out whether it's built on top of a pet cemetery or something!). Mrs FP is excited, therefore I guess I am.:lol:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

There goes the training.

Gardening, mowing the grass, cleaning windows, shovelling snow ... you'll be fit 😉

6 hours ago, Cat Lady said:

most important question, is there room for your bikes ?

Yes, spare room upstairs and study downstairs.

6 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

There goes the training.

Nope, not at all.  People said the same before we had Flipper. You just need to plan and marry well :lol:

6 hours ago, Surfer said:

Gardening, mowing the grass, cleaning windows, shovelling snow ... you'll be fit 😉

Mrs FP cleans on Saturdays so I can train. Mowing the grass, yes, it’s flat and not big. Definitely no gardening, we picked a house that purposely is ideal for the anti gardener. I will get someone to prune the trees now and then.

Shovelling snow, we do that now, only difference is I’ll have my own driveway, so no need for snow shoes to get to the car!

we are in a position that anything that needs doing I can throw money at. BIL is a sparky and handyman.

I truly, couldn’t be less excited. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"Sam is going to Busselton IM" - best bit of news in a while and all, yes all, the trannies are excited😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 30/05/2018 at 7:37 PM, FatPom said:

We bought a house today (subject to finding out whether it's built on top of a pet cemetery or something!). Mrs FP is excited, therefore I guess I am.:lol:

Congratulations mate ... welcome to the poor house!!!! Where did you settle on?

Good news contribution is that I have knocked the missus up and we're having a kid in November! I have come late to the party at 45 (by the time he / she is born), but very excited / nervous / apprehensive .... but most of all, EXCITED!!!!

All we need to do now is find me a job where I can work in the same country as my family!

Ideas for names, please .... the more Aussie and bogan the better (just to wind her up).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Congratulations mate ... welcome to the poor house!!!! Where did you settle on?

Outskirts of Winchester, close enough to the A34 for work and easy school run.

4 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Good news contribution is that I have knocked the missus up and we're having a kid in November! I have come late to the party at 45 (by the time he / she is born), but very excited / nervous / apprehensive .... but most of all, EXCITED!!!!

All we need to do now is find me a job where I can work in the same country as my family!

Ideas for names, please .... the more Aussie and bogan the better (just to wind her up).

Huge congratulations to you both:toot: at 45, you still have 4 yrs on me!  As for names:  Raylene, Narelle, Troy, Harley, Winnie (blues) :wink3:

• Like 1

You want new school bogan, like Summer, Khodee, Epponee-Rae

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

# is the way to go...... Tag for short.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, goughy said:

# is the way to go...... Tag for short.

I am waiting for someone to name their kid with an ampersand (@) in their name! 

14 hours ago, Flanman said:

Shaza.  If twins - Shaza and Daza. 

FM

Not twins ... life is complicated enough for my wife already looking after a child - ME - with another on the way!!!

• Like 1

Yeah. 

Good news.... LOL 

I'm going to Busso because of you lot. ✌️

Heads been spinning with the realisation that I get to do an Ironman finally. 

My daughter Ivy and I have been buzzing ever since the announcement. It's awesome. More awesome because a few years ago she did a drawing/message for me saying that she loved my training and she wished I could do Ironman. And when I told her, she referenced that picture, which is mounted in the kitchen, and was STOKED! It was great to see her so happy. 

And, other good news. I've secured a girlfriend. She's awesome. She into powerlifting 😎💪👌 and she's very intelligent(geology) 👍👍👍👍👍 so I am happy with that. 

Cheers all. 

And as always 

Viva la Trannies 

20180614_041925.jpg

Edited by FFF1077
Pic
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Fitness Buddy said:

Opporunity knocks. As of monday i have had the opportunity to essentially run my own gym.  I was approached a couple weeks ago by a guy with a private gym in SE Melb to take over his clientele base while he is away overseas for 3 months and also build on with some of my own ideas.  We are very similar in approach hence why he is interested in what i offer.  In the future when gets back he wants to be a head trainer who trains other trainers in real concepts not commercial gym BS.  So currently i have clients based at 3 gyms.  So for me it is scary but exciting and a great chance to showcase what i can do.   

Congrats FB.

• Like 1

Yesterday my young fella ran his first cross country race, after a somewhat questionable start by others (jumped the gun), my boy was running at the BOP, but he never quit, he focused and stormed home to finish 5th and the best bit was seeing his huge smile as he was crossing the line.  Massive high fives from me.  he was so stoked with 5th and so he should have been, he worked hard for it.

And also just as proud of my daughter who finished 2nd last, she noticed a girl crying and walking, so she stopped and walked with her and encouraging her to keep going, until the other girls dad arrived to run with her, then my girl put the after burners to run it home.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

On 12/06/2018 at 12:56 PM, Rimmer said:

I am waiting for someone to name their kid with an ampersand (@) in their name! 

or even '&'

• Like 1