Sign in to follow this  
AA7

Premature Race Celebration

take a look at the article referenced in the story also where after winning he smacked a gift bag out of a mascot's hands and then pushed it with both hands. costume was being worn by a 14 year old girl. absolute wanker.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/olympics/athletics-london-2012/unsporting-runner-wins-then-shoves-mascot-20120702-21cus.html?rand=1408062140748

Yeah the video at the top also shows him punching another french runner after a race.

He's a proper **** wit. He was training going at Finsbury Park a while back. Got stuck into a few people for not being good enough and getting in his way... He said he was a real runner and that slow people should stick to running around the ousted of the track. Douche

Yeah the video at the top also shows him punching another french runner after a race.

That's an insult to the sport of boxing!

7975543524_21bef0efce.jpg

I think technically the winner should have been DQ'd?

Edited by zed

I think technically the winner should have been DQ'd?

No, but second should have been. Did you see the zip undone? Disgraceful!

• Like 1

French is to the English what Pommy is to Aussies :)

More like Kiwi is to Aussie.

Pommies are something special again. :)

Edited by Ex-Hasbeen

More like Kiwi is to Aussie.

Pommies are something special again. :)

Entente cordiale my 'kin ass :pokey:

Talk about stuffing up a finish, in one of the biggest races there is in Women's Cycling. Watch from about 1:50 if you just want the finish.

8 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Talk about stuffing up a finish, in one of the biggest races there is in Women's Cycling. Watch from about 1:50 if you just want the finish.

Lucy is a Brisbane girl, dabbled in triathlon for a little while. Originally she was a very good runner but kept getting injured.

I cant look at Cecilie now without smiling and remebering her awesome post race interview. 

She just looks like she is absolutely loving her life any time she is racing. 

And there is this one:

10 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Embarrassing 

13 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

happened on stage 4 as well

Great racing though, i'm watching the 1hr highlights of the Giro Rosa over the TdF

15 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Bit harsh I think...it does seem Vos was not in her line of sight when she turned her head to check and thus didn't see her.

I've seen way worse ones. For instance, Zabel at Milan San Remo back in the day. 

*edit* though it's a shame none of her team mateswho saw Vos coming hard bothered to radio in and warn her!

7 hours ago, AA7 said:

Lucy is a Brisbane girl, dabbled in triathlon for a little while. Originally she was a very good runner but kept getting injured.

She used to train down at Cams Cycle Coaching when I was going there regularly in 2015. USed to smash everyone...and this is before she went pro. 

Edited by dazmuzza

21 minutes ago, dazmuzza said:

She used to train down at Cams Cycle Coaching when I was going there regularly in 2015. USed to smash everyone...and this is before she went pro. 

Yes, I think Cam identified her talent.

• Like 1