You had that many names and handles, my parents couldn't work out if they were dealing with 3 people or one.

Cheers

N

Yes that happens abit niseko

Cheers

Ivp

Diamonds. Boundary line encroachment vs an incidence of 19 men of the field while play is going on.

I dont have a rulebook handy but Im sticking with my first decision. Free kick in front of goal.

Great read Trout, very impressive sporting CV. Good work as always K2.

AFL Question;

Technically this scenario cannot occur. Players cannot call for a stretcher, only a trainer, Dr or match official. Once the controlling umpire is made aware the stretcher is required, play shall be stopped and not recommence until the stretcher and the player (if he gets on the stretcher) have left the field of play by the shortest possible route. The team of the injured player may replace him with another player from the interchange, he must enter the field of play through the interchange gate. The stretched player may not re-enter the playing service for 20 min after he has left the playing surface. If the player does not get on the stretcher, he can walk or be assisted to the interchange, but is still subject to the 20 min prohibition from re-entering the field of play.

Under this scenario, play has not re-commenced, so no infringement of the rules has occurred. But, altering the senario slightly, the interchange player has come on, the umpire recommences play, and the injured player immediately re-enters the field, then the opposition captain is entitled to call for a head count.

If a head count is called, then play shall stop at the first available opportunity. The teams will line up within the centre square and a count shall be conducted by the umpire and ensure the correct number of players from each team are on the field.

At the conclusion of the game the umpire will notify the controlling body (league) a count has been conducted, and the result of that count.

If one team exceeds the maximum number of players, a free kick shall be awarded, either where play has stopped, or the centre circle, whichever is the greater penalty to the infringing team. A 50m penalty is then imposed from the point where the free kick was awarded. (The offending team's score is not wiped, that went out a few years ago). The matter is then reported to the league, who will determine the outcome.

If the count is correct, then a free kick is paid against the team requesting the count, either at the centre square, or where play stopped, whichever is the greater penalty, then a 50m penalty is awarded from that point. If the umpire determines the request for the head count is without merit (a delaying tactic) the player requesting the count can be reported for time wasting.

Nice summary Hymn, I was wondering why the free kick, if awarded always goes in front of goal.

So its a free plus 50, I get it now.

Good read. Your town sounds awesome for training.

It is a great part of the world.

• Like 1

It is a great part of the world.

Alpine Classic is one of the things that I really really miss about not being in Oz (gawd kows why, it's nearly killed me about 3 times :blink: )

Edited by FatPom

Alpine Classic is one of the things that I really really miss about not being in Oz (gawd kows why, it's nearly killed me about 3 times :blink: )

Yep

But but you never let it beat you FP

Cheers

Ivp

Good read. Your town sounds awesome for training.

Sure is arwsome

I'm off for

Mtb right now

Cheers

Ivp

Yep

But but you never let it beat you FP

Cheers

Ivp

It crushed me twice and I bailed at 130km, but nailed it in the end :) I very often to say to Mrs FP, if we get tired of city/beachlife, I'd like to live down that way somewhere.

It crushed me twice and I bailed at 130km, but nailed it in the end :) I very often to say to Mrs FP, if we get tired of city/beachlife, I'd like to live down that way somewhere.

You couldn't go wrong with that move FP

Cheers

Ivp

Good read and you certainly seem to have the going long formula nailed.

Thanks

Not sure about the formula I just keep going I suppose LOL

Cheers

Ivp

You couldn't go wrong with that move FP

Cheers

Ivp

Lots of re-evaluating going on at the moment mate, starting to wonder it's all about. When we get back I think 3 Peaks will be on the agenda as well.

Anyway, why did you bother with an endless pool, surely jumping into that swimming hole with 1000s of screaming kids is similar to an IM swim? :smile1:

Anyway, why did you bother with an endless pool, surely jumping into that swimming hole with 1000s of screaming kids is similar to an IM swim? :smile1:

That's funny

Il be doing the 250 alpine and the 3 peaks this year for ultraman training

Might see you out there????

Cheers

Ip

That's funny

Il be doing the 250 alpine and the 3 peaks this year for ultraman training

Might see you out there????

Cheers

Ip

I'd love to be there if we are back by then :)

Didn't see this, good read, almost enough to stop me eating finger buns with butter on them and do some training

Don't stop the buns

MAybee do. Bit of training though !!!!

Cheers

Ivp

Don't stop the buns

MAybee do. Bit of training though !!!!

Cheers

Ivp

lol. I was going to type the same words. (Maybe without MAybee. ... Although i kinda like that ;)

Great read and very interesting story from Fattie to Fastie! However, you forgot to mention your involvement in Trannie Beer Mile and the rest of the family's involvement too. I have saved a trophy for all the family for Fashions on the Field for you at Cairns next year.......hope you're all going again.

And a nicer bloke with a fantastic lady and family

That's very nice pete

A very nice fellow yourself, not sure about cairns this year as I'm doing ultraman ,but will be T port on our way to ultraman the following week so we both look froward to your antics at port mac beer mile (PMBM)

Trout