Rocket Salad

The new coach for St George will be....

Jack. Gibson.

Doust can have a series of supercoach's famous sayings playing on an endless loop in the change sheds. A more cost effective option than any potential coach with an actual pulse ...

• Like 1

I'm sure. Emma packs down nicely in a scrum ...

Lol. Remember an old Jack Gibson line about Kay cottee. Someone says to him, she's a champion, she'd go great in rugby league, and Jack deadpans. Yes, she could be a hooker.

Lol

Wasn't it Jack Gibson who responded to someone aggression by saying "don't let fear hold you back Tinkerbell" ?

Maybe they should buy a forward bigger than Emma snowsill .

:D:D You available?

Bennett is contracted to Tinkler and not the Knights I believe. Read something that if Tinkler either pulled the pin on the Knights or he relinguished ownership than Bennett could walk. Would he go back to the Dragons, I don't know! In relation to McGregor, I also dont think its a good thing to keep the "Old Boys" involved in a coaching role without having been a success at another club as a 1st grade coach. I agree with Sheens...and if Stuart ever gets anywhere near the Dragons I'll be burning all my gear.

• Like 1

Sheens would allow Benchie to get up to all his old lazy tricks and turn the side into a one trick pony leasing to another player revolt when that doesn't work ...

Sheens would allow Benchie to get up to all his old lazy tricks and turn the side into a one trick pony leasing to another player revolt when that doesn't work ...

I only want Sheens because I'm a Tigers supporter. If another club picks him up we won't have to pay out his contract.

:D:D You available?

Lol. About ten years ago at a ripe old age of about 35 got asked to play first grade in the Illawarra league for the Books. I was mates with there captain/ coach. He had a lot more faith in my ability than I did. He just wanted me to catch it and hit it up as hard as I friggin could. I would have been killed.

Lol. About ten years ago at a ripe old age of about 35 got asked to play first grade in the Illawarra league for the Books. I was mates with there captain/ coach. He had a lot more faith in my ability than I did. He just wanted me to catch it and hit it up as hard as I friggin could. I would have been killed.

Haha, some mate!