clarkey

WTB : A Money Tree

Looking at one that yeilds between $250-300 a week - probably no bigger than 1.5m tall as I don't want it growing taller than my fence into my neighbours yard.

Best suited to a humid climate (I'm in QLD) and I'll have to plant it where the sun hits it in the afternoon. The soil is pretty dry, but I've bought some sugar cane mulch in anticipation.

Willing to pay $100 for a newly budding tree. If worst comes to worst I'll also look at offers of seedlings, or a seed itself.

Please no Coin Trees, only notes. It'll be planted next to the shed and I don't want the falling copper to cause dents.

I have used MT. Has not produced in a few years now. Happy to let it go for $100 or swap for bike parts

Why has it stopped producing? I've got some White Oil spray in the garage if it's a pest problem, but preferably I need one I can harvest consistently.

I have a set of 38cm Road Bars and a 110 stem - both Alloy.

Less than 1000kms done? Never been used in the rain?

It's a tree Alex, not a bike. Christ, what the **** are they teaching you at uni?

Less than 1000kms done? Never been used in the rain?

If you were referring to the bars & stem. More than 1000km, used in rain and corroding from sweat.

If you don't like it **** off.

I saw that on a back of a '88 Ford ute, was that you in the wife beater?

I don't have a tree, but I have a money well available. Actually, some might describe it as a sink hole. You're welcome to it.

I don't have a tree, but I have a money well available. Actually, some might describe it as a sink hole. You're welcome to it.

Hard to shift a sink hole. How hard is it to gather the money? Do you use a ladder or bucket and hand pulley like Buffalo Bill's well?

Where do you live, I could drop round for a look.

I saw that on a back of a '88 Ford ute, was that you in the wife beater?

Was the wife on the back of the ute and the dog in the front?

If so yes!!!!

Was the wife on the back of the ute and the dog in the front?

If so yes!!!!

Umm, there was a bitch with pink nipples in both the front and the back.

You're sick enough to be honey dipping the one in the front ;)

Edited by clarkey

I don't think I need a whole one. Can I just get half?

I have a number of suggestions that could cover the $300 a week but most of them will get me banned

I have a number of suggestions that could cover the $300 a week but most of them will get me banned

Bike riding has made me lazy, do these suggestions include leg holsters?

When I die, just don't let my wife sell my bikes for what I told her I paid for them!

When I die, just don't let my wife sell my bikes for what I told her I paid for them!

You been smoking crack Jon?

I have one in the backyard. Only problem is it produces Vietnamese Dong. One dong will get you about 0.000051 Australian. But if you like the dong it may be the one for you.

But if you like the dong it may be the one for you.

I love the dong, not Vietnamese dong though, it's too small.

With a Money Tree I could buy a really good boat.

But you knocked back goughy's sink hole?

Didn't you realise that's what a boat is? A hole in the ocean you pour money into.

Actually the're not that hard to come by. A bloke down the road from me had quite a few of them. I can't get you any seeds at the moment though, because the cops came and ripped them out.