sldonovan77

That's one hairy triathlete

do you live on here rocket!!

Back to night work so the days are daddy day care.

Im in a huge hole with training.

Haha. Giiiii back in his hairy days.

For the benefit of the OP who's new here, Gi was an active member of Trannies a few years back. His posts started with questions about riding from Sydney to Hobart in a pair of budgie smugglers. People were sceptical to say the least, but when he actually accomplished the feat he gained legendary status around here.

Then he made a commitment to shave his beard and hair off (he'd never shaved or had a hair cut in his life) after Busso one year to support someone with cancer.

Had the pleasure of meeting Gi a few times and he is a terrific bloke that's had some amazing adventures.

• Like 1

He did GC HIM in 2009 in a pair of hot pink budgies and crop top. That, combined with the dark skin & flowing black locks. What a look!

Haha. Giiiii back in his hairy days.

For the benefit of the OP who's new here, Gi was an active member of Trannies a few years back. His posts started with questions about riding from Sydney to Hobart in a pair of budgie smugglers. People were sceptical to say the least, but when he actually accomplished the feat he gained legendary status around here.

Then he made a commitment to shave his beard and hair off (he'd never shaved or had a hair cut in his life) after Busso one year to support someone with without cancer.

Had the pleasure of meeting Gi a few times and he is a terrific bloke that's had some amazing adventures.

Fixed it for you. It's a long and sorry tale. A few of us went through similar fund raising for a good cause for the wrong reason. Some were used more than others.

Gi cutting his hair was culturally enormous and incredibly generous - a break with family religious tradition. Yup, a terrific bloke.

• Like 7

Last time I saw Gi he was sitting in a Cafe near the finish line of IMM with Sunnygirl

He did GC HIM in 2009 in a pair of hot pink budgies and crop top. That, combined with the dark skin & flowing black locks. What a look!

I believe the crop top was donated by a spectator, as he tried to head out without a top on not realising it was against the rules.

Edited by goughy

Fixed it for you. It's a long and sorry tale. A few of us went through similar fund raising for a good cause for the wrong reason. Some were used more than others.

Gi cutting his hair was culturally enormous and incredibly generous - a break with family religious tradition. Yup, a terrific bloke.

I'm out a triple pack of Jaffa Cakes on that whole sorry saga :schmoll:

I'm sure I have a photo of a guy in pink budgies and top from Noosa some time back, 2010/2011 maybe. Gave me a big smile when out on course. Could have been your famous Gi.