BarryBevan

Cronulla Sharks

Pretty sure after that they can lock in the end of year trip for week 2 of the finals 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, roxii said:

Pretty sure after that they can lock in the end of year trip for week 2 of the finals 

Still have to get there .

• Like 1

Just now, Parkside said:

Still have to get there .

Yeah there is that,

i was being generous. 

9 minutes ago, roxii said:

Yeah there is that,

i was being generous. 

only one away game left away at leichhardt...should help.  warriors ran out of puff today, we go for 80 mins even if we do crazy stuff like kick on the third.  not looking forward to the green machine at all.

How are the Sharks so inconsistent at scoring points, they score in clumps, like when it rains it pours.  Then other times they look so far away from even getting over the line.  With a team inc Moylan, Johnson, Graham, Dugan, Morris, Xerri, Feki etc, one would like scoring would be quite abit easier than it seems.  Watching Gallen play as a ball handler/1st& 2nd reciever on Sunday was astounishing..... Whats going on in the Shire? 

4 minutes ago, Pencil_Towel said:

How are the Sharks so inconsistent at scoring points, they score in clumps, like when it rains it pours.  Then other times they look so far away from even getting over the line.  With a team inc Moylan, Johnson, Graham, Dugan, Morris, Xerri, Feki etc, one would like scoring would be quite abit easier than it seems.  Watching Gallen play as a ball handler/1st& 2nd reciever on Sunday was astounishing..... Whats going on in the Shire? 

Beats me but I agree.  They run so hot & cold this year.

another win...... raiders will be interesting, would hate to see a repeat of 1994 in Canberra, can still remember dave watson saving about ten trys that day.  we need a 2016 semi final in canberra performance next weekend. 

Fox had a story today. Solely on tries we would be 3rd. Has cost us 5 games, as well as dumb penalties, dropping the ball and not tackling

3 hours ago, Pencil_Towel said:

Blimey who would be a sharks fan this season, another loss yesterday after scoring more tries than the opposition.....

Imagine if it was still 3 points for a try. Would you have won any games?

4 hours ago, Pencil_Towel said:

Blimey who would be a sharks fan this season, another loss yesterday after scoring more tries than the opposition.....

Yup, hard to swallow once again.  Then they cocked up in extra time by knocking on from the short kickoff & not putting the Raiders far enough down field etc.

I'm thinking the Tigers at home will get the job done and finish us next week.

we just are not good enough this year.  goal kicking is one thing with flanno and johnson kicked at 76%, townsend at 58% and Gal at 100% but if you're good enough, you find a way to win, we haven't..... right from round 1 where chad through that pass to ederick lee who ran the length of the field for the knights to dust us.... and time and time again this year, stuff like that happened.  simply not good enough.

15 hours ago, Oompa Loompa said:

we just are not good enough this year.  goal kicking is one thing with flanno and johnson kicked at 76%, townsend at 58% and Gal at 100% but if you're good enough, you find a way to win, we haven't..... right from round 1 where chad through that pass to ederick lee who ran the length of the field for the knights to dust us.... and time and time again this year, stuff like that happened.  simply not good enough.

Yup, sums it up.

22 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Imagine if it was still 3 points for a try. Would you have won any games?

Im actually not a Sharks fan, just think its strange they have lost 5 games this season when they have crossed the line more times then their opponent.

Daryl Halligan would be SHOCKED ha

The sharks have ruined my weekend.  Booked tickets to the hill at Leichhardt for this Sunday for the family a few weeks ago thinking Tigers would be out of the running and it would be a quiet crowd.

8 hours ago, Oompa Loompa said:

he could run round again next year, it wont matter.

Not till they have a ground to play on

21 minutes ago, roxii said:

Not till they have a ground to play on

I’ll actually be fascinated if we play at shark park again, will be interesting.  We don’t have a good history with money and new Sydney football stadium will be open offering us $100k a game instead of losing money.....

once we leave next year, we have left and done the big step..... delays to the home improvement project, well look, we will play here..... oh, isn’t this good for the corporates, the home semi final etc, etc, etc 

16 minutes ago, Oompa Loompa said:

I’ll actually be fascinated if we play at shark park again, will be interesting.

Aren't they talking about a new team (or moved) for SEQ?

It's lovely & warm up here guys. And any juniors you develop can play for Qld. :)

There is someone wondering around the pool here in Bali with a pair of Sharkies Budgie Smugglers. No wonder they are out of semi finals running. 

FM

25 minutes ago, Flanman said:

There is someone wondering around the pool here in Bali with a pair of Sharkies Budgie Smugglers. No wonder they are out of semi finals running. 

FM

Buy the man a Bintang!

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Manly @ Brookvale.  Could it get any worse 🙄

Shark Park. We can't beat them at home. And they have half their team out and Tapau should get weeks?

The first 12 minutes of the second half.... all over red rover. 

We will win the comp, would have beat canberra last week if duges didnt go off at half time.  

11 minutes ago, Oompa Loompa said:

We will win the comp

You also said Billary was going to win, so please don't...

Sharks supporters will be wondering whether its worse to travel to Brooky or Parramatta. 

.....or do they just refuse to travel to both? 

20 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

You also said Billary was going to win, so please don't...

Don’t think I did but clearly she did in retrospect. 

Ive picked every premiership the sharks have won. Without my support they can’t win and that’s a history lesson that can’t be re written .... lol

8 hours ago, roxii said:

Sharks supporters will be wondering whether its worse to travel to Brooky or Parramatta. 

Neither, stay home or go to the local.... but leave the Shire to watch the Sharks, let alone go to the northern beaches.... pfft. Unshire like going anywhere near the northern beaches, toff central, worse then the eastern suburbs.

On a serious note, can remember watching the sharks v west’s semi at parramatta stadium in  96, langmack punched the ground and broke his hand, we won.... then sitting at the SFS a week or two later and manly steam rolled us deluxe. That was shit, like really shit. 

Fark we play manly a lot in finals football. 

Manly are the most despised team I can think of.  Melbourne is like a two minute wonder compared to the last 45 years with manly.  

We will smash them this week.

2 hours ago, Oompa Loompa said:

Don’t think I did but clearly she did in retrospect. 

Billary, not Hillary 

2 hours ago, Oompa Loompa said:

Neither, stay home or go to the local.... but leave the Shire to watch the Sharks, let alone go to the northern beaches.... pfft. Unshire like going anywhere near the northern beaches, toff central, worse then the eastern suburbs.

I'm now living Dee Why with my better 3/4 who is a manly fan

This weekend will be.... interesting

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

I'm now living Dee Why with my better 3/4 who is a manly fan

This weekend will be.... interesting

Nude up, then jersey only with an asbestos mask. Live a little.... lol

7 hours ago, Oompa Loompa said:

Nude up, then jersey only with an asbestos mask. Live a little.... lol

If the whole cssc doesn't turn up in face masks, they're doing it wrong 

I am travelling Roxii. Sharks fans travel anywhere compared to the Northern Hun. They won't even cross 2 bridges to get to Allianz/SCG.

I have my Chernobyl PPE ready and will report back how receptive and welcoming the Brookvale mouthbreathers are.

On ‎5‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 6:56 AM, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Aren't they talking about a new team (or moved) for SEQ?

Yes, They are talking about merging 2 teams and placing them in Brisbane. They name that keeps popping up is St Sharks!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, IronmanFoz said:

Yes, They are talking about merging 2 teams and placing them in Brisbane. They name that keeps popping up is St Sharks!

Maybe they would feel comfortable if the NRL slotted them in to the Luggage Pt/Pinkenba area.

Oil refineries, sewerage treatment plant, and planes flying low overhead. It'd be just like home. :)

1 hour ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Maybe they would feel comfortable if the NRL slotted them in to the Luggage Pt/Pinkenba area.

Oil refineries, sewerage treatment plant, and planes flying low overhead. It'd be just like home. :)

We call that suburb Kurnell. The spiritual home of triathlon in this country. Once the sea rises another 10cm and drowns the sand isthmus it'll be it's own island and not part of the Shire anymore.

Greenturd has come out this week saying Sydney teams are safe, if they move anything to Brisbane/Ipswich or wherever it has to be the ongoing failed Gold Coast experiment 

We may be annexed by the Eastern suburbs so the Bra Boys can retain “their” favourite surf spot.

On 09/09/2019 at 10:38 AM, roxii said:

Another myth busted

“According to NRL data, 45 per cent of all tickets currently sold for the club’s elimination clash at ‘Fortress Brookie’ belong to Sharkies supporters, many of whom will arrive en masse via a convoy of buses”

Edited by Parkside