Samui Triathlon ITU

The best and most beautiful long distance Triathlon is in Thailand &#3

Hi everybody,
My name’s Leo and I’m new on this forum…
I registered because I would like to tell you about a triathlon that the Events Agency where I work organizes.
This triathlon is implemented since 3 years in Koh Samui (a friendly island in southern Thailand), under the name of "Samui 2014 Triathlon ITU Long Distance Series"
The race consists in run through 4km swimming, 122,65km cycling, and 30km running, in a quite exceptional environment, fluctuating between dense jungle and idyllic beaches…

Moreover, we work in cooperation with the EmbrunMan (a famous triathlon in France), which brings us some visibility, especially in Europe.

We have a website that I invite you to consult (And why not to register? ^^) : http://triathlonsamui.com
And a facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/samuitriathlon?fref=ts

I wish you a very nice day, and if you need any information about the Samui 2014 Triathlon ITU Long Distance Series, do not hesitate to contact me ! ;)

I'm not voting but welcome, I had a ball on koh samui in 1990? or so, the airport had just been built as the radar tower wasn't up and a plane crashed. We caught the train to Surat Thani? And a boat across. Had a bowl hair cut in Surat Thani waiting for the boat, ie they put bowl on head and cut round it. Learnt to ride a motorcycle on samui.

Loved the place, probably changed but it would be great to race there and holiday afterwards....

Welcome....

Edited by Oompa Loompa

And it would be great for you to raffle a free entry off on here or have some type of competition with the exposure the race gets from the site.... Hint, hint. No pressure, just an idea. Can't blame me for trying - insert smilie icon

Welcome.

I vote we give it some exposure in TriChat and then move it to Race Directors?

+ 1

It's not an advertising section, unless of course you have added value for a while. You pay your value dues and then spend them.

FM

I nearly purchased a monkey when I was there about 5 years ago.. :smile1:

I did!

No, no, wait...don't think it was a monkey...there was someone dressed in white, a lot of guests and a serious amount of booze...ah! My wedding, that was it!

Stunning place, get to look at the beach every day, as the wedding photos are still on display.

Let me test-out the discussion that will happen tonight: darling, as an anniversary treat, why don't we head back to Koh Samui...around the end of April...reply: but we didn't get married in April...

Just tell her it's because you love her so much you cant wait to renew your vows TenPints!!! C'mon Man.......you have to work it better than that!

Just tell her it's because you love her so much you cant wait to renew your vows TenPints!!! C'mon Man.......you have to work it better than that!

Noted Ayto - one 'man-up' slap delivered to myself.

• Like 1

First time post & trying to sell their product.

and only post

you would think he would at least come back with a bit more info!!!!!

cheers

IP