Oompa Loompa

Liverpool FC on top of the EPL Ladder

wont last, they will lose at home to some relegation threatend team and end up out the top 6, hopefully anyway :) but in the meantime, GO THE VILLA

This is what happens when the best player in the world is in your team, Suarez, Couthino and Sterling very good as well, add in Henderson emerging and we can win this thing with Stevie G to come back. Come on Liverpool

Brendan Rodgers has earnt FSG backing in the transfer window, will be interesting to see what areas he targets to improve quality/depth.

As good as Flanagan has been the left side should get some additions.

Getting Gerrard and Sturidge back in the new year will be like 2 top new signings anyway.

Loving the League table at the moment, hopefully Chelsea and Arsenal hack into each other tomorrow morning.

City were outstanding, such a quick powerful team scary how well they transition from defence to attack. Still had our chances to nick a point, Sterling will learn from that.

Bit of a split occurring mid table, could turn into a challenge to see who clinches those mid table spots...of course, that's of no interest to most of you big-club supporters :wink3:

In United ... ;)

Very difficult to see united win it given points dropped.

80 points probably minimum needed. And that may not be enough with the arse on 42 and city 41 at half way. United currently on 34. 15 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses gives them 81. I don't see them going on that sort of run.

Think we have a better team in the Physio room than on the park this week.

Hull game could get nasty.

And they sacked Bruckner as medical director, bet I know which gig he'd rather, winter in Mersey side or endless summer with Ashes winning Australian side.

Bit of a split occurring mid table, could turn into a challenge to see who clinches those mid table spots...of course, that's of no interest to most of you big-club supporters :wink3:

Goodison Park in a few weeks will be very interesting if the Toffees hold their current spot.

I went on FB this morning and someone else had already blown it. Poor result and poor cricket with the coin chucking, even if it was Suarez they were pegging them at.

I went on FB this morning and someone else had already blown it. Poor result and poor cricket with the coin chucking, even if it was Suarez they were pegging them at.

I've learnt the hard way Parkside, having planned evenings in with the recorded football, rugby, or other sports destroyed by a throw-away comment. I impose a social media blackout, and don't even check SMS messages in case my bro got excited during the game, and sent me commentary. I saw this thread had a comment before I watched the Swans v Fulham game, and deliberately didn't read it - not there's much chance of anyone on here commenting on the Swans, but better to be safe!

Well, well, well, well, well - oh

How good was that.

assuming you're referring to the man city/chelsea match followed by the chelsea/newcastle match? Hazard's second goal made the newcastle defence look like tombstones....Oh yeah, and who's top of the table? :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Well, well, well, well, well - oh

How good was that.

We can win this thing, can't have any more villa or west brom slip ups, the pressing, pace, hunger and execution were outstanding

I know! Beating Cardiff 3-0 - fantastic!

Wouldn't that be well, well, well..... Lol.

What about Sydney FC last night, mate said a bloke tipped a beer over Farina's head. The Cove unveiled a banner saying get rid of Farina or something and when Adelaide score their first goal, half the Cove left the ground.

Wouldn't that be well, well, well..... Lol.

What about Sydney FC last night, mate said a bloke tipped a beer over Farina's head. The Cove unveiled a banner saying get rid of Farina or something and when Adelaide score their first goal, half the Cove left the ground.

Talking about Australian football in the same thread as EPL is like me slotting in my Cat 4 result on a TDF update.

Was listening to a bbc football phone in. A man u fan rang in to say she was getting so sick of poor performances she was going to stop following.

Your average man u fan ??

Or Mrs Moyes?

Great game! Gutted you stole it at the end, but to come back from 2-0 down at Anfield is a result to be proud of for my small club! Fingers crossed we can repeat the 'for' and stop the 'against' in our upcoming 6-pointers to avoid relegation!

Great game! Gutted you stole it at the end, but to come back from 2-0 down at Anfield is a result to be proud of for my small club! Fingers crossed we can repeat the 'for' and stop the 'against' in our upcoming 6-pointers to avoid relegation!

Cringed at 2-0 up when the commentator said Liverpool were in cruise mode, there ain't no cruise mode with our defence. Amazed Skrtel hasn't been pinged for more penalties at corners and free-kicks.

just brilliant, need to do Chelsea and City and then get a little help, will be more balance from getting Lucas back

Will be beautiful if some of that help can come from Man Utd knocking over Man City next week (as unlikely as that may seem on form).

Come on you LFC Reds!

Chelsea @ Anfield on April 27 will settle it

Citeh and Arsene?LOL! will take points off each other

The blue flag will be kept flying high...

Chelsea @ Anfield on April 27 will settle it

Citeh and Arsene?LOL! will take points off each other

The blue flag will be kept flying high...

Anfield..... Mmmmm

Putting all that aside, been a great season and going to get better

Liverpool are now masters of their own destiny.

Time to step up and win the league, should play Sterling instead of Couthino tonight, he wants to win more, agger is the other one who worries me with his commitment. Everyone else is well up for it

Liverpool fans cheering for the Swans this weekend?

Will do our best to get them off your tail, and to enhance our Premier League survival odds!