Luist

Moving to Germany garage sale!

Moving to Germany so need to start clearing out the excess gear! Will post pics soon. Happy to be told if prices aren’t reasonable. Also happy to package if people want stuff together (e.g. bike and PT or wheels or whatever).

All items located in Canberra and can posted at buyers expense.

1. Powertap SL+ hub built in an open pro rim. Has been mostly sitting in the garage since I got my quarq. Was using for races with the wheel cover. Cover is included, but has a couple of kinks, thought I was still using it. Next ride will put it on and compare with my quarq. Also have joule 1.0 which can be include if required ($50). $500

2. Powertap wired. Comes with mounting harness (x2) and computer (LYC). One button on the LYC is a little dicky, but still works. $250

3. Dura ace 7900 Crankset, 172.5 53/39 $200

4. Guru Crono 53cm time trial frame/bike. Open to selling as a frame only ($600), or as a complete bike. A few small paint chips and small scratches but overall pretty good condition. Complete bike can include Ultegra cranks/shifters/derailleur’s/Brakes, Profile bars, Arione seat $1000

5. Handlebars

a. Carbon bars $150

b. Zipp Vuka $200

6. Zipp 404 carbon front wheel clincher (older style non dimpled) $150

7. Sram S80 Wheelset $500

8. Giant Trance x1 frame, medium with RP2 shock. White with Vertical shock mount $250

9. XT 9 Speed shifters (nearly new) $45

10. Avid Juicy 7 brakes (nearly new), complete, one side lever is upside down as I ordered from the US. $100

11. Giant Anthem X1, 26” in wheels, Fox 32 fork, RP23 rear shock medium. Older red one with horizontal shock mount $600

12. Elite Trainer - Chrono force inertial $100

13. Serfas hard bike case $100

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/102936878428749159678/albums/5949361057382684081

Edited by Luist

Hi Luist

I'll take the Avid Juicy 7 brake set please.

Bank transfer or paypal?

I tried to send you a PM and the computer said NO.

Iain (email's in my profile)

I have a friend who is interested in the durarace cranks offer $175.00 , I could send you his details , hell be in Canberra in a couple of weeks so maybe able to pick them up . Anyway let me know

Back in town for a few weeks so bumping this again.

Open to offers on anything left.

The SL+ is from 2011 and the wired from 2010.

Neither have been used since Busso 2012.

Sorry meant rim

Both pt's are built into mavic open pro rims. 32h I think but I'll double check and confirm.

How did you use 2 powertaps in one race ?

Used the wireless pt in the race, but used the wired one a few times in the lead up in training.