Sign in to follow this  
ninjaman

List of demands

No not going to kidnap anyone... for the time being!

I have a birthday and xmas coming up and have been asked to put one of those lists of demands/wishlists together.

Anyone got any ideas for the $100-200 price range?

So far all I can think of is a water proof iphone case and one of those xlab torpedo hydration things!

Cheers :)

kick ass polarised photochromatic TYR goggles

Oakley sunglasses non riding ones or other brands

First world problem Ninjaman.

What to give someone who has everything. :)

Clarkey this whole website is first world!

Im not sure if you know this but you live in the First world, however Im sure you could grab one of those mystery flights to the third world and see how life is in the Sudan.

Meanwhile ill be swimming listening to my fav tunes, recording every stroke on my 910 whilst training for this rich whiteboy sport.

You might want to take your own bottled water with you ;)

Some expensive cycling gear you wouldn't otherwise buy.

When I showed Dad the price of a Speedfil or Xlab torpedo, His reaction was "you're dreaming, it's an overpriced drink bottle"

I wouldn't mind a nice short sleeve jersey though, something different than my LBS jersey. Anyone know of a good looking jersey?

When I showed Dad the price of a Speedfil or Xlab torpedo, His reaction was "you're dreaming, it's an overpriced drink bottle"

I wouldn't mind a nice short sleeve jersey though, something different than my LBS jersey. Anyone know of a good looking jersey?

this stuff is really nice and a bit different, i have a couple of jerseys and they wear well

http://www.solocc.com

Jaggad ?

Must say the new jaggad stuff does look very nice. That Hell ride jersey is pretty nice.

Edited by Rog

I hate buying top of the range running gear. I refuse to pay $60 for a singlet and $60 for a pair of shorts made buy a Pakistani 12yr old for $3. But shit that stuff is so comfy to run in. Always on my Xmas list

I hate buying top of the range running gear. I refuse to pay $60 for a singlet and $60 for a pair of shorts made buy a Pakistani 12yr old for $3. But shit that stuff is so comfy to run in. Always on my Xmas list

Wiggle is your friend Spartan. $20 odd dollars for a Nike singlet, shirt or shorts. Can't go wrong at all.

Chocolate and alcohol. Why does everything have to be about triathlon? Go and have some fun!