Sign in to follow this  
smiffy

Challenge Melbourne

Its only just been announced as a national qualifier for Worlds LC. I would have thought they would re-open the field. And I would have thought that TA would send an email to all members to let them know. Otherwise, why announce a qualifier that interested athletes can't enter??

Its only just been announced as a national qualifier for Worlds LC. I would have thought they would re-open the field. And I would have thought that TA would send an email to all members to let them know. Otherwise, why announce a qualifier that interested athletes can't enter??

Wasn't that murrayman or did i miss something? The elite race is the other side of the bay down in Geelong.

Are you in matey ?

nah...I'd love to but doing something very silly 2 weeks later in Wanaka...just too close

• Like 1

Change of venue to down the road as per the email this morning - Brighton being the new swim and transition. No need for the swim run bricks anymore, although might be time to practice transition in confined spaces

Yep that new venue will jam it in a bit - although the car park there is pretty good.

Edited by symo

Anyone know the reason for the change. I noticed they were redoing the surface at the oval yesterday.

Nice that the 800m run to T1 has been eliminated but the oval is a great spacious area for transition.

Email said something about the council redoing the Trevor Barker Oval over the summer so no go, wonder how it's going to affect the other Sandringham races planned

Maybe they should have moved to Lysterfield lake and done a couple looks up and around the dandenongs

What? And have hills on a triathlon course?!?

:lol:

:P

Edited by Sirshiv

shiv. you should go and do the Hobart rave. that has hill. then tell us about it.

Rave?

Mate, I spent 2 years in Melbourne raving my arse off back in 1999-2001.

Went from 98 kg to 65 kg in 6 months

Didn't know what day it was for 12 months.

Didn't eat for 6 months.

****, I probably took more ****ing drugs than Lance.

Regrets?

Not sure, I don't ****ing remember.

nb - no sarcasm. Pretty "self medicated" with Jack Daniels.

Sorry for the home truths.

:P