Geez that SCICON bag is a bargain, get on it people.

Will take the 910 if the other sale falls through!

Sorry CCN, Nealo is now kitted up with the Garmin!

CCN send a PM to his wife and I'm sure the sale will fall through :D

Profile bars may be back on the market. Don't quite suit my needs unfortunately. Still a bargain.

CCN send a PM to his wife and I'm sure the sale will fall through :D

Piss off!

But be quiet about it.

Profile bars may be back on the market. Don't quite suit my needs unfortunately. Still a bargain.

I'm keen for them.

Can they take bar end shifters?

Ok, an update...

GARMIN 910XT - SOLD

SCICON - Still in NEG, haven't heard back from buyers..

AEROBARS - Still in NEG.. Some details have been updated on the Gumtree Ad, I've added 3 photo's to include measurement details.

Also, these are the features in terms of cable routing/ weight/ etc..

Features of the bars are:

MULTI-FIT System™ fits 26.0mm & 31.8mm bars

Multi-directional carbon fiber extensions

6061-T6 aluminum forged brackets

Length, width, and rotational extension adjustment

Equipped with "J" Brackets™ for a lower arm position

Includes F-22™ length and rotationally adjustable armrests

Cable routing hole for optional internal cable routing

Carbon black

492g

When I had them fitted they were cut a little to my size, so currently the bars are 29.5cm in full length.

• Like 1

No. That was my problem RS.

"Cable routing hole for optional internal cable routing"

Does this mean it can take bar end shifters?

Edited by clarkey

Poor form Clarkey!

We had agreed a price and postage then you sold the Bike Bag to someone else.

Not how I would do business...

Cam

Poor form Clarkey!

We had agreed a price and postage then you sold the Bike Bag to someone else.

Not how I would do business...

Cam

E-mail sent.

The T2 Cobra can have bar end shifters.

It's a standard extension on Scott TTs

Thanks clarkey got it today, shame the wife was home to receive the package......................

Thanks clarkey got it today, shame the wife was home to receive the package......................

Schoolboy error!

Always get your stuff sent to work, then just slip it into the garage amongst the other stuff!

Schoolboy error!

Always get your stuff sent to work, then just slip it into the garage amongst the other stuff!

I didn't expect clakey to be so efficient.

I work on an industrial site so that makes it hard and I've got Monday/Tuesday off so I expected it to turn up then!

Had a mate pick the TT bars up yesterday.

Going on the bike today.

The bars are effectively brand new. Thanks Clarkey, I'll buy you a beer next time your up here or if I see you at Rainbow.

I'm going with the old deception. The bars will be on the bike and the wife won't even realise they're different to the old ones ;-)

I'm going with the old deception. The bars will be on the bike and the wife won't even realise they're different to the old ones ;-)

Yep, that is why my TT bike is matt black with no decals or anything.....easy to upgrade without recriminations!

We both play that game though, I notice new clothes/shoes going through the wardrobe, I just play my part in the game, keep quiet and roll along with it! ;)

Some logistical challenges for Nealo though!

• Like 1

If marriage means having to hide bike purchases then I'll stick to having beer keeping me company at night... Glad you boys are happy with the gear!

Nah it's all a bit of fun, As Nath says, I see what I can get away with and she see's what she can get away with.

Except for bikes. I learnt my lesson there. :shy:

Sort of. :shutup:

Different tactics with bikes, you ask for a budget of approximately twice what you need, explaining that you have gone to great lengths to minimise the expense. Then you negotiate down from there.

If you do it right you end up with a budget that will let you buy what you want and buy some accessories arguing that you must have them and you are still under your total bike budget.

Different tactics with bikes, you ask for a budget of approximately twice what you need, explaining that you have gone to great lengths to minimise the expense. Then you negotiate down from there.

If you do it right you end up with a budget that will let you buy what you want and buy some accessories arguing that you must have them and you are still under your total bike budget.

Negative on that.

Better to ask forgiveness than permission always wins. Any negotiation means you will only win half the time

Negative on that.

Better to ask forgiveness than permission always wins. Any negotiation means you will only win half the time

What is this forgiveness thing of which you speak?

Mrs Kanga keeps leaving the garage door open at night, which I close when I eventually come home from work. Will be buying a *very* nice bike (and an automatic door closer on timer) if someone waltzes in one night when the feckin' door is up .... :sly:

Mrs Kanga keeps leaving the garage door open at night, which I close when I eventually come home from work. Will be buying a *very* nice bike (and an automatic door closer on timer) if someone waltzes in one night when the feckin' door is up .... :sly:

What size frame are you, and what is your address?

Wait till I find the right 'new' bike and I'll post my address and directions on here ;)

But .... only if you promise to take the 'work' bike as well, it's in more urgent need of an upgrade. Both compacts though ( :shocking:), so no proper triathlete would touch them ...