tyler_durden

FELT F1 2012 54cm frame

The garage clean-out continues......

2012 Felt F1

54cm

Frame only (matt black with matt black decals - top of range that came with di2 dura ace, but also accepts mech groupset) ....less than 900g frame!

Old sponsor bike. used for less 3months in 2012 (change of frame size, went to 52cm, (forks went with smaller frame) and finally selling now new team/sponsor)

Only mark on frame is less than 2cm scratch down near where downtube meets bottom bracket area on crankset side - stone flicked up and scratched between cranks and frame. Cosmetic only. NO CRASH HISTORY. Otherwise immaculate.

Can email pics

$600 (retail over 3g)

+plus postage (all professionally packed by bike shop) (sent via Pack n Send)

Cheers

Edited by tyler_durden

will also throw in Selle Italia SLR seat and 3T team seat post.

...might have a stem and bars laying around too :)

Edited by tyler_durden

Did not end up selling this....

Special Grand final price.... $700 +postage :)

All boxed up ready to go

Will throw in 3T Team carbon seat post (used) + 3T Team carbon 42cm bars (used) + 3T pro stem (new) to help start build

Frame rrp $3G +

MASSIVE bargain on an awesome bike. Someone grab this already before I make myself believe this frame size would suit me.

I am a bit keen but short on cash after 4 weeks in Spain. If only I knew a bloke with some forks :)

Mate how would one go about getting a fork to match the frame?

This is STILL for sale.

Have had no less than 7 ppl say they will buy, then just stop replying to messages. Bummer, hey?

Just want this out of shed!

So $600 (+postage) . First in, best dressed! Commit to buy a must. All boxed ready to post.

Also, just putting it out there, have another damaged Felt F3 frame. 54cm. Right rear chain stay damaged/cracked in transport (it was stacked on its side and had weight on it.) Repairable if you take it to carbon fix-it man. $100? Ono? Don't know if it useful to anyone. Otherwise it goes to hard waste.

Sorry for dumb question. Are they both road frames. Ie not TT geometry? Seat post angle main issue for me. Thanks.

Yeah Crazy it has not sold. I have recently sold a few bike things on ebay. With both items the original winners have not paid and refused to communuicate. What makes it more frustrating is that ebay no longer has the option as a seller to leave negative feedback. It very much leaves you in the hand of the buyer.

You can leave negative comments but it comes in the form of green feedback. You can also make complaints to ebay about the buyer but it doesn't leave any red marks on their profile!

I feel your frustration!

Good luck!

Sooooooo,

Just had my 8th!!!! Yes 8th!!!.... Buyer go cold on me after I put aside while they were away before Xmas. They even wanted me to accept deposit money before they went away but I felt guilt. Have no problems with ppl changing their minds, but please reply to emails or let me know, as frankly it's just poor form and I allow up to 2weeks between emails for reply which I think is reasonable.

Soooooo

Selling $600 (+postage via Pack n Send)

Just frame only. No fork, no extra toppings. All boxed up ready to go. Want it gone yesterday :) finally.

Thanks for your time :)

I think this should be moved to trigold just for the effort that went into selling it.

Kinda pissed though as we just decided to by the misses a new bike and this would have been a nice frame to build off