Rocket Salad

The Politics Thread

1 hour ago, Parkside said:

I’m awesome, remember

It's all relative, I guess

5 hours ago, Parkside said:

I’ve been pretty upfront with you, I don’t like you, your opinions, your political leanings, your online persona, your unjustified awesome braggadocio. Not sure how that makes me a coward. I may well be an areshole. Not sure how I’m smearing you, there’s some sort of victim mentality going on in your head, learned from poor Barnaby perhaps.

Personally, I just block him for all the same reasons - but unfortunately it doesn't filter the quoted content.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

surely the end must be soon for Hanson....her disgraceful performance over the last few weeks defy's belief that anyone would still support her. 

19 minutes ago, Prince said:

surely the end must be soon for Hanson....her disgraceful performance over the last few weeks defy's belief that anyone would still support her. 

Go and take a look at the early days of the Trump thread.

20 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Go and take a look at the early days of the Trump thread.

you are not seriously comparing Hanson to Trump...????  you need a bex and a good lie down!

sorry she aint in the same league. 

Edited by Prince

21 hours ago, XCOM! said:

Personally, I just block him for all the same reasons - but unfortunately it doesn't filter the quoted content.

Yeah I blocked the farktard too. But as you say people quoting still brings up his hateful spew. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Prince said:

you are not seriously comparing Hanson to Trump...????  you need a bex and a good lie down!

sorry she aint in the same league. 

I think it was the constituents that were being referred to. i.e. surely people aren't stupid enough to vote for.........

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Parkside said:

I think it was the constituents that were being referred to. i.e. surely people aren't stupid enough to vote for.........

with one nation polling below the greens and after there performance in the QLD election, there is no longer the support out there. it is all over red rover. 

She's like the bad smell on your shoe you just can't get rid of though....... she's somehow managed to keep herself alive all these years, rehashing policies and statements, just changing the ethnicity of the target as required.  Herself, she'll be around for a while still, more's the pity.

• Like 1

i don't watch the whole interview just snippets, but i think both Barnaby and Vicki are disgraceful waste of spaces. 

Barnaby still doesn't get why he was sacked from the top job. It wasn't because of the baby you twit.

and i can't stand people who make allegations without naming names, anyone can do that. I seriously doubt anyone put 'pressure' on her not to have the baby. Then she contradicted herself saying it was too late to have an abortion yet she reckons she went into a clinic then walked out. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Prince said:

i don't watch the whole interview just snippets, but i think both Barnaby and Vicki are disgraceful waste of spaces. 

Barnaby still doesn't get why he was sacked from the top job. It wasn't because of the baby you twit.

and i can't stand people who make allegations without naming names, anyone can do that. I seriously doubt anyone put 'pressure' on her not to have the baby. Then she contradicted herself saying it was too late to have an abortion yet she reckons she went into a clinic then walked out. 

I didnt watch it, after reading this I feel even more sorry for child. 

• Like 2

I had far more interesting things to do - cleaning the oven and taking the garbage out...

So, apart from the supposed pressure to have an abortion, did anyone learn anything that wasn't already known?  Or were 7 duped out of 150k?

i hope the ratings were poor. i had zero interest watching it and i really doubt that Barnaby did it because 'they have been hounded with the media' 

I read it picked up about 600k viewers, bit the show before had 800k so about 200k drop off.  Would have loved to have seen less watching it.  Calling it a ch7 blunder.

From what I heard, it was a bit of a fluff interview, and none of the real questions people wanted to know were asked, let alone answered. 

Nothing about the jobs created for her

Nothing about why gay marriage is bad because of the "Sanctity of Marriage".

Nothing about her trips with him after she'd left the role with him, and who paid for them.

After saying he knew he couldn't stay Dep PM, they didn't bother to ask why he fought on to hold it.

Should have had Karl interviewing him. :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Prince said:

i hope the ratings were poor. i had zero interest watching it and i really doubt that Barnaby did it because 'they have been hounded with the media' 

I have a ratings box, we didn’t watch it.

you can thank me later. 😃

• Like 3