Jump to content
Rocket Salad

The Politics Thread

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Parkside said:

I’m not in receipt of Julia’s dirt file and was unaware of her sexual prowess. I do know she has ovaries which disqualified her from public office in the eyes of one side of politics 

Ya kidding.....the fact that she was an absolute liar, hopeless at her job, and had zip cred  had nothing to do with it? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Julia Gillard’s record as PM is related to Barnaby Joyce in what way?

hey Jimbo, I can’t help it if my views and values are superior to yours and that people like me and my ideas.  Until now I’ve never felt the need to tell people how awesome I am but it’s true. #figjam 

Edited by Parkside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have thought Barnaby Joyce being Barnaby Joyce would have him wondering about his future chances of a pickup!  But then, didn't hurt him last time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Parkside said:

Julia Gillard’s record as PM is related to Barnaby Joyce in what way?

hey Jimbo, I can’t help it if my views and values are superior to yours and that people like me and my ideas.  Until now I’ve never felt the need to tell people how awesome I am but it’s true. #figjam 

As I mentioned elsewhere, trying to smear me without evidence does not strengthen your argument.  It makes you an arsehole

And a rather cowardly one at that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we keep it as a somewhat intelligent and civil argument please (lets not let it descend to the same level as question time :lol1:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Prince said:

Ya kidding.....the fact that she was an absolute liar, hopeless at her job, and had zip cred  had nothing to do with it? 

Careful Prince

Saying unkind things about Gillard means you hate women, or something...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Parkside said:

Julia Gillard’s record as PM is related to Barnaby Joyce in what way?

 

They are both disgraces and should never have entered the public arenas, Likewise Rudd.  They don't get its not about them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

Careful Prince

Saying unkind things about Gillard means you hate women, or something...

but i hate men just as much....on that side anyway

Edited by Prince

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Prince said:

They are both disgraces and should never have entered the public arenas, Likewise Rudd.  They don't get its not about them. 

Unfortumately I think that is about 90% of pollies these days. 

NOt many are really in it for the greater good any more, its all about entitlements and pensions. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, roxii said:

Can we keep it as a somewhat intelligent and civil argument please (lets not let it descend to the same level as question time :lol1:

Sure Roxii

We just need to get parky a sugar cube for his high horse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

As I mentioned elsewhere, trying to smear me without evidence does not strengthen your argument.  It makes you an arsehole

And a rather cowardly one at that

I’ve been pretty upfront with you, I don’t like you, your opinions, your political leanings, your online persona, your unjustified awesome braggadocio. Not sure how that makes me a coward. I may well be an areshole. Not sure how I’m smearing you, there’s some sort of victim mentality going on in your head, learned from poor Barnaby perhaps.

I’ll take Roxii’s Advice. And Peter’s. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Prince said:

They are both disgraces and should never have entered the public arenas, Likewise Rudd.  They don't get its not about them. 

You can group our last 4 PMs together as very ordinary. Make that 5.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Parkside said:

I’ve been pretty upfront with you, I don’t like you, your opinions, your political leanings, your online persona, your unjustified awesome braggadocio. Not sure how that makes me a coward. I may well be an areshole. Not sure how I’m smearing you, there’s some sort of victim mentality going on in your head, learned from poor Barnaby perhaps.

I’ll take Roxii’s Advice. And Peter’s. 

So you don't like me, and I don't care

Moving on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Parkside said:

I’ve been pretty upfront with you, I don’t like you, your opinions, your political leanings, your online persona, your unjustified awesome braggadocio. Not sure how that makes me a coward. I may well be an areshole. Not sure how I’m smearing you, there’s some sort of victim mentality going on in your head, learned from poor Barnaby perhaps.

I’ll take Roxii’s Advice. And Peter’s. 

 

7 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

So you don't like me, and I don't care

Moving on...

 

 

Geez... theres no love out there today. 

Edited by Prince

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Prince said:

 

Geez... theres no love out there today. 

I love you man

Come on buddy, bring it in...

:hug:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

Shit & I thought AP hated me. This shit is epic.

Parky and I obviously have rather different opinions

The difference is that I think he is entitled to his

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd just like it clear, I think you are entitled to your incorrect opinions. These opinions are not fact or truth, just your opinions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×