Rocket Salad

The Politics Thread

51 minutes ago, Parkside said:

I’m not in receipt of Julia’s dirt file and was unaware of her sexual prowess. I do know she has ovaries which disqualified her from public office in the eyes of one side of politics 

Ya kidding.....the fact that she was an absolute liar, hopeless at her job, and had zip cred  had nothing to do with it? 

• Like 1

Julia Gillard’s record as PM is related to Barnaby Joyce in what way?

hey Jimbo, I can’t help it if my views and values are superior to yours and that people like me and my ideas.  Until now I’ve never felt the need to tell people how awesome I am but it’s true. #figjam 

Edited by Parkside

I would have thought Barnaby Joyce being Barnaby Joyce would have him wondering about his future chances of a pickup!  But then, didn't hurt him last time...

38 minutes ago, Parkside said:

hey Jimbo, I can’t help it if my views and values are superior to yours and that people like me and my ideas.  Until now I’ve never felt the need to tell people how awesome I am but it’s true. #figjam 

As I mentioned elsewhere, trying to smear me without evidence does not strengthen your argument.  It makes you an arsehole

And a rather cowardly one at that

Can we keep it as a somewhat intelligent and civil argument please (lets not let it descend to the same level as question time :lol1:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Prince said:

Ya kidding.....the fact that she was an absolute liar, hopeless at her job, and had zip cred  had nothing to do with it? 

Careful Prince

Saying unkind things about Gillard means you hate women, or something...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Parkside said:

They are both disgraces and should never have entered the public arenas, Likewise Rudd.  They don't get its not about them. 

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

Careful Prince

Saying unkind things about Gillard means you hate women, or something...

but i hate men just as much....on that side anyway

Edited by Prince

Just now, Prince said:

They are both disgraces and should never have entered the public arenas, Likewise Rudd.  They don't get its not about them. 

Unfortumately I think that is about 90% of pollies these days. 

NOt many are really in it for the greater good any more, its all about entitlements and pensions. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, roxii said:

Can we keep it as a somewhat intelligent and civil argument please (lets not let it descend to the same level as question time :lol1:

Sure Roxii

We just need to get parky a sugar cube for his high horse

31 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

As I mentioned elsewhere, trying to smear me without evidence does not strengthen your argument.  It makes you an arsehole

And a rather cowardly one at that

I’ve been pretty upfront with you, I don’t like you, your opinions, your political leanings, your online persona, your unjustified awesome braggadocio. Not sure how that makes me a coward. I may well be an areshole. Not sure how I’m smearing you, there’s some sort of victim mentality going on in your head, learned from poor Barnaby perhaps.

I’ll take Roxii’s Advice. And Peter’s. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Prince said:

You can group our last 4 PMs together as very ordinary. Make that 5.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Parkside said:

I’ve been pretty upfront with you, I don’t like you, your opinions, your political leanings, your online persona, your unjustified awesome braggadocio. Not sure how that makes me a coward. I may well be an areshole. Not sure how I’m smearing you, there’s some sort of victim mentality going on in your head, learned from poor Barnaby perhaps.

So you don't like me, and I don't care

Moving on...

11 minutes ago, Parkside said:

7 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

So you don't like me, and I don't care

Moving on...

Geez... theres no love out there today. 

Edited by Prince

6 minutes ago, Prince said:

Geez... theres no love out there today. 

I love you man

Come on buddy, bring it in...

:hug:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

Shit & I thought AP hated me. This shit is epic.

Parky and I obviously have rather different opinions

The difference is that I think he is entitled to his

I'd just like it clear, I think you are entitled to your incorrect opinions. These opinions are not fact or truth, just your opinions.