Rocket Salad

The Politics Thread

14 minutes ago, goughy said:

The reference about the cheesecake shop vs coffee club, was to comment on how in one minute he's in a relationship with VC and having her child (cheesecake shop cake in the fridge which is all his), then the next minute he's pretty much slut shaming her by claiming she's actually sleeping around (coffee club cheesecake, where he got a slice, but so did others).    I must have been in some kind of ****ing mood to think that up........

Maybe he was thinking he'd got his own bike, but suddenly realised it was a City-Bike.

If it was a city bike he'd have still been the only one to ride!

And it's ok Limited!  It was my wife's birthday yesterday and we still have 3/4 of a cheesecake shop cake in the fridge..... Plus a pack of TimTams, less the one I just ate 5 mins ago.

I just had another TimTam!  

20 minutes ago, goughy said:

I just had another TimTam!  

Dam you Goughy. I just picked a few passionfruit from the side fence, so had to have a bowl of ice-cream. :)

• Like 1

He only said he may not be the dad to move the papers from all the rorting he did. 

It worked. Sadly because we have shit journalists in Australia. 

and for  the bipartisan non bias, its the equivalent of rudds alcho pop tax.... just morons with no idea of end to end

Edited by Oompa Loompa

Kudos where kudos is due, well done Bill for finally having politicians on the front page for doing something they should be doing.  Feels like forever since we had this

24 minutes ago, Cottoneyes said:

Kudos where kudos is due, well done Bill for finally having politicians on the front page for doing something they should be doing.  Feels like forever since we had this

He hasn’t done anything  though, except resurrect a policy from 20 years ago or was there something else ?

Edited by Prince

So, the head of the Border Force gets the sack for organizing a job in the force for his girlfriend, and failing to disclose his relationship with the younger woman...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XCOM! said:

So, the head of the Border Force gets the sack for organizing a job in the force for his girlfriend, and failing to disclose his relationship with the younger woman...

Shouldn't he just accept a demotion and tell the media to mind their own business?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Works for some....

So Greens first get one of their worse results in tassie state election for a while, then follow it up with a swing against it in a 2 horse race in Batman.  Now Di Nitale is coming out wanting to expel people from his own party

Personally, I'm loving watching the watermelons blow up

• Like 1

On ‎19‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 9:53 AM, Cottoneyes said:

So Greens first get one of their worse results in tassie state election for a while, then follow it up with a swing against it in a 2 horse race in Batman.  Now Di Nitale is coming out wanting to expel people from his own party

Personally, I'm loving watching the watermelons blow up

ScoMo wasn't too far off the mark when he said the Batman result shows that Labor have now out-lefted the Greens

Just now, IronJimbo said:

ScoMo wasn't too far off the mark when he said the Batman result shows that Labor have now out-lefted the Greens

Comedy gold.

Don't worry, after the ombudsman's report released yesterday, Batman might be the last bit of good news for Labor in Victoria for a while.  If Matthew Guy is not premier by the end of the year with a 10 seat majority than he should really just give up

45 minutes ago, Cottoneyes said:

Don't worry, after the ombudsman's report released yesterday, Batman might be the last bit of good news for Labor in Victoria for a while.  If Matthew Guy is not premier by the end of the year with a 10 seat majority than he should really just give up

We'll if South Australians can finally come to their senses, maybe Victorians can too

• Like 1

On 9/26/2017 at 6:06 AM, Prince said:

It will be interesting to see how turncoat deflects the media scrutiny once he has failed his own test of 30 failed news polls.   

By rights he must resign at this time

He hit 29 today. Could soon be time for a coup.

2 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Please, there is bigger things to worry about like who is going to captain Australia in the cricket and restore our reputation.  The poor performance of Turnbull and the corruption of Andrews is long forgotten now.  If Tony Abbott held a press conference to announce he was gay there wouldn't even be a page of print on it this week

2 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

by default, i think he will survive past 30 as there is no one to replace him, which is a bloody shame.