johnnyboy212

USADA charges Armstrong - Part 3 - "Admission Oprah Interview"

Guest C.C

Yep and meanwhile "courageous former champion cyclist and tour de France winner" floyd landis can still race

Landis: 2 year suspension which has been served.

Armstrong: Lifetime ban

Pretty simple really!

Just more money for the lawyers

Government lawyers. They have to do something

And lance will need to pay his lawyers.

Lances money will be well buried by now. I bet he owns nothing by now and all assets are in his current wife and his kids names and trusts plus other places etc. it will be interesting to watch what happens.

Floyd Landis won't be allowed to enjoy any money he may get from this case. He will be spending it on personal security. There's plenty of nutters out there who think he ruined the whole "cycling dream" and will want to top him.

Oh and Trump might pardon Lance next week and absolve him of any responsibility for what happened. It cold happen, just look at some of the other stuff trump has done in the last 4 weeks.

• Like 2

Agree, Trump could even make Lance a senator or something as they both have the same attitude to 'the truth, the whole truth & nothin but the truth sir'

I wish Donny T got on here for a chat. I wonder if he would say something like Jack did ie "you cant handle the truth"

Mmm well thats my musing for the day ☺

I wish Donny T got on here for a chat. I wonder if he would say something like Jack did ie "you cant handle the truth"

Give it a few hours - I'm sure your prayers will be answered...

• Like 1

Agree, Trump could even make Lance a senator or something as they both have the same attitude to 'the truth, the whole truth & nothin but the truth sir'

Mmm well thats my musing for the day âº

Nope. Lance is not a fan of Trump & has publicly bagged him.

The thrill is gone. I want Lance to get off now. It's no fun kicking a guy when he's down. I'd prefer to throw shit on eveyone's hero who is actually a fraud. And US postal got more for their advertising dollar because he doped and was successful than than if he didn't dope. I reckon the jury will think the same and acquit too.

• Like 1

If they can get even 10% of the 131 million out of him i would be very surprised!

They won't see 1% of that

• Like 1

Sounds like Lance is just trying to get with the "in" crowd.

Just like all those celebrities that said they would leave the USA if trump got in

Funnie they are all still there

The thrill is gone. I want Lance to get off now. It's no fun kicking a guy when he's down. I'd prefer to throw shit on eveyone's hero who is actually a fraud. And US postal got more for their advertising dollar because he doped and was successful than than if he didn't dope. I reckon the jury will think the same and acquit too.

Agree with this. As one who always wanted him caught and 'punished', I also think it's probably about time to wind it up.

So many other people implicated and not punished in USPS and other cases.

Id half expect Trump to pardon him or whatever it takes to get him off

Just to keep the controversy going.

And lance wants that bad. Its not like he won the tour on a giant.

My view is that he ought to be pursued for the money. Otherwise the lesson is you can get away with the ill gotten gains with a mea culpa. That's after swearing black and blue etc that they weren't taking things, and signed agreements or contracts to that effect. Sure he's lost his titles, but has lived and still living the good life. Take the remaining 'rewards', justice not only needs to be done be needs to be seen to be done - I dont think it has quite yet. Nope, don't think a custodial sentence is appropriate, but some would.

Sure, too many white collar crims get away with plenty, but don't want to encourage even more, and hopefully discourage them.

Insert something about decline and fall of western civilisation :)

• Like 2

Interesting view point. And I kind of agree.

But the case is not whether he deserves the money. It's on whether USPS was ripped off or lost money or defrauded. And on that point I could only see that they got what they wanted and more for the advertising buck.

Yeah i agree with that last sentence Niseko entirely. You don;t see Oakley, Nike, Trek etc suing him for fraud, because they know that what they gave him, they got back in spades and have just moved on.

I suppose its like a "proceeds of crime" type law.

Yep maybe USPS dont deserve it back, and Lance doesnt deserve to keep it.

Sue his arse then give the money to WADA to catch more grubs.

• Like 1

If the guy from the US Post Office who approved the sponsorship thought they weren't taking PEDS, then he ought to be locked up for stupidity.

• Like 1

If the guy from the US Post Office who approved the sponsorship thought they weren't taking PEDS, then he ought to be locked up for stupidity.

Perhaps even work out how much US postal benefitted beyond the cost of the sponsorship outlay. then for pursuing something despite the benefit they received award this amount to their competitors in damages equivalent to this and have it paid for by us postal as a price to pay for their ill gotten gains.

I watched 'Stop at Nothing' a couple of nights ago on Netflix. Fark Lance. He should have been charged by the courts.

I think drug cheats should be out for life, but that's not the rules. If the others can come back then he should have been able to as well. Postal were all part of systematic doping