bulldog.1954

Custom Lazer Tardiz Helmet

As new lazier TARDIZ helmet , used once comes with box and wotever was Inc in original purchase , has been professionally painted custom Matte black and has awesome gloss black decals , Oakley O on each ear piece and Aussie flag and boxing kangaroo , in gloss black , on each side , this is a one off Helmet ! Size is fully adjustable , contact me for pics or inspect , in melb $100 , 0413 569 947

I'm not really interested in buying but I think this is one time where pics are pretty much a necessity :)

Edited by trinube

I agree but have NFI on posting them here

Instructions here but if you get stuck PM me your email address and I'll post it for you.

Damn, we never did get to see it! Sounded pretty cool.

Edited by trinube

As proud new owner of said helmet here are some pics. Now to just avoid the 'slowest competitor in aero helmet competition' at IMM

As proud new owner of said helmet here are some pics. Now to just avoid the 'slowest competitor in aero helmet competition' at IMM

:) Hey that is pretty cool although nothing at all like I imagined.

• Like 1

Looks awesome. Has got a bit of a "Luke, I am your father" look to it though! Maybe put a dark visor on it?

What are the regs around paint and stickers on helmets, if any?

I know CAMS won't let you race with stickers on a helmet...I assume cycling and triathlon events aren't that strict about it though.

Well.. probably depends on the TOs etc.. I don't *know* the rules myself, but I was made aware at one point of a helmet being void for races if it was "modified".. topic was around installing custom visors so not too sure. See plenty of guys throwing stickers on, though. At the end of the day, it's a decal just like the manufacturers.

Just love the custom paint job bulldog.

I want to do a custom job on my Tardiz, as a surprise for my wife who is battling her second bout of aggressive breast cancer, when I race at Port IM in May.

Can I ask who did it please.

Given that we often have to put a race number on our helmet, what's the problem with some decorations?

Do to recent surgery (and fitness levels) I've decided I won't have much use for this helmet, so if anyone wants this helmet (still in pretty good condition), PM or txt me 0429353216. Only wore it a couple of times since buying it, very comfy helmet.