willie

Lot's of things for sale - Moving overseas.

EDIT WITH PRICES NOW. Also for buts sold.

Sorry for those that asked I'm off to London sooner rather than later and I already decided to go back to running and have been training accordingly.

Alright here is a brief list of things I need to lose before the end of the year. I'm moving back overseas permanently and can only take one bike with me (my 29er :) ). The rest of what I own must go!

I will be driving to Port Mac on the weekend heading past Sydney and everything in between if you want any of my stuff and want to meet somewhere along the way and save on postage.

Cervelo P2C - 56cm (2009) Black Grey model. DA shifter and Rear Der. 105 5700 brakes, Ultegra everything else. Just been re built with new inner and outer cables, new BB, New chain and new cassette. Vision aero bars, Shimano RS20 wheelset. Good condition.

$1500

Cervelo P3SL - 2006. 54cm, Vision carbon aero bars, ALL Dura ace EXCEPT brand new Rear Der and FSA carbon cranks. Carbon seat post. Will come with Easton wheelset.

$950

Polygon Helios 500 - 56cm, complete 105 5700 groupset, less than 6 months old. Less than 200kms. Shimano RS20 wheelset, Fizik Saddle, Michelin Pro Race 3 tyres. Ritchey Pro bars, stem and seatpost. 8kg.

$700

Reid Singlespeed - 55cm MAvic Open Pro (or very similar) 32 hole front and rear wheelset running on Dura Ace hubs (very nice wheels), singlespeed chainset, Shimano BB, FSA bars, stem and seatpost, Fizik Saddle. It's a road bike converted.

$300

Mavic Ksyrium Wheelset - New off bike with Maxxis Xenith Tyres. ~1600 grams and white in colour. Mavic Ksyriums speak for themselves....

$350

Azzuri Pista Track Bike - 54cm, New never used (it's be out of the box, built and then realised it was too small). Anodised black, carbon fork, sealed high flange novatec hubs with alex rims. I have a bigger size in the same bike and its great. Its also drilled for brakes (front and rear)

$400

Alex Track/Singlespeed wheelset - Brand New (with slightly used Michelin Lithium tyres). High flange sealed bearing hubs, 32 front and rear, flip flop hub with fixed (16t) and 17t freewheel. Ready to ride.

$90

Bell Meteor II TT helmet - Used a few times but still in good nic. Black Red in a size MED 55-59cm. No stickers.

$70

I'm sure there are loads of other bits and peices I have lying around. I will try and add photo's etc in the coming days or drop me a PM with an email address and I can send some through. PLEASE NOTE: I will be using the P2C and HED wheels and Bell Meteor to race in Port Mac. These wont go to a buyer until after this race.

Edited by hiltz

Would you be so kind as to send me pis of the bell helmet and the hed disc? stevecrossman1@gmail.com

cheers hiltz

I wont be separating the disc and H3... about 8hunjie for the pair with cassette, latex tubes and tyres?

Rog/Steve_C I'll email some photo's this arvo some time. Cheers H

Edited for things that have left the nest. A mate of mine beat you to the chinese specials and the 3T bars. His wife will now hate me even more, but them's the brakes! I'm moving :P

Hiltz I am interested in one of the sets of pedals, don't mind either the dura ace or the ultegra or even the 105 shoot me a price and we will work something out.

How much for the 29er? :ninja:

Not for sale. I lurve it to much!

Further edit for stuff that is gone. Replying to PMs now. Cheers H

Happy to ship stuff where necessary but you'd organise and pay for that (www.e-go.com.au is a good place to start).

• Like 1

Hey mate if the H3+Disc is not sold yet I'll take it.

Rog

Hiltz I am interested in one of the sets of pedals, don't mind either the dura ace or the ultegra or even the 105 shoot me a price and we will work something out.

mate you should be more fussy than that! :lol:

Azzuri Pista Track Bike - 54cm, New never used (it's be out of the box, built and then realised it was too small). Anodised black, carbon fork, sealed high flange novatec hubs with alex rims. I have a bigger size in the same bike and its great. Its also drilled for brakes (front and rear)

$400

Attention Nealo!

mate you should be more fussy than that! :lol:

Haha only going on the spare bike so cant be too fussy!

Lend a bike that's ridiculous people might think I'm a good bloke if I start doing things like that!

What year and type of Mavic Ksyrium are they?

Good question,yoyo approved white 2012 equipe.