TrevS

Kona 2012 - Race Updates

Who is this Jacob's fella you talk about?

THanks Rattie. But more importantly, I haven't been tracking Trannies much of late....hence my very slow time at Kona....but, I have checked and I can't find a post from you requesting approval to relocate from Sydney to WA? I believe that you're going very soon, so IFoz has a specail little pressie for you from Hawaii. Will you be visiting us at Busso and camping as well? Just let me know. See you soon, Old Timer.

TNP

Triathlons New Prince

I like this.

Epic race yesterday. Loved it. I can't wait for 2 weeks and then it will be out on NBC and hopefully Nealo can find the torrent.

Well done to all who raced and finished yesterday and lived out their dream.

P

Starts with Pete Jacobs and Coffs Pete turns up about 1min in.

Oh no, where is the video with him actually crossing?????

It stops before he crossing the line.

Mate.....See you at Busso, unless you have dumped us already??? As for Cairns.....will I have some surprises for you. How much time will you be up there for? Let me know, We might fit in a trip to the Tip, at least Cooktown and the Daintree. Will work it all out at Busso with you. Cairns IM is going to be a big one for both of us, with great finish times and great times all round.

Damn, I forgot about Busso! How the hell could I do that???? See you there. You are my new (old) hero...

Dunno about a new name for PJ, but thank God for trannies!

Moved house over the weekend and had no way of streaming the race , so kept checking this thread for updates.

Saved me going totally crazy...