Sign in to follow this  
bulldog.1954

Custom Giant Trinity Advanced SL

Selling either a fully custom painted , Matte Black , gloss black decals , size medium , full SRAM red , brand new cranks , RTC Shifters , as new Pro logo titanium saddle , all accessories , everything Matte black , looks awesome ! Gets comments and photographed everywhere it goes . Or can have the same build but on the blue/white/black factory SL0 frame , you choose ! Once of paint job professionally done , for more info and pics contact 0413 569 947 , free freight Australia wide

2011, hardly ridden , can do various wheels , training, brand new Ovals- racing near new Campag Bora two tubs,worth $2500 but will be ALOT cheaper with bike or near new Zipp 1080's ? So Obviousley price dependent on setup , offers over $2500 invited

HOLY SHIT I JUST LOOKED AT YOUR PHOTO'S THIS THING IS A WEAPON!!!

WISH THE MISSUS WOULD LET ME BUY IT....

Yeah thanks mate , everyone that see's this thing loses there shit ! Wish I could keep it but to get the di2 model it must go ! Get a new missus ?? Lol , anyone else have a di2 medium trinity for sale ??

Hi mate , if I had a clue how I would , feel free to post me your email and I'm more than happy to send them through , if someone could post them for me that'd be great , as I'm sure once it's up it will sell , cheers

I'll send you a PM with my email and will put the photos up here for you.

Rog

photo-7.jpg

photo-8.jpg

photo-4.jpg

Edited by Rog

photo-5-1.jpg Edited by Rog

Thanks mate , bike is actually 2010, with the aero non UCI nose cone , not 2011 like mentioned earlier. The custom 'fairings' in some pics are only race day add ons to hide my spare and front aero drink bottle , easy to remove and aren't normally on the bike if you're wondering WTF are they,

The custom 'fairings' in some pics are only race day add ons to hide my spare and front aero drink bottle , easy to remove and aren't normally on the bike if you're wondering WTF are they,

Ratdogs shorts just got a little tighter!

• Like 1

Yeah thanks mate , heaps of interest and pretty sure it'll sell well , as there isn't many in the country at the moment, with busso and melb approaching doesn't leave much time to be sorting out a new TT rig, cheers

Sign in to follow this