T.shields

WTS 2012 Cervelo R3 54cm

Hi,

I bought a Cervelo R3 last March and now thinking of selling it because I think it's too big for me. It's a 54cm frame. This bike's never been crashed or ridden in the rain. Barely has any scatches on it. I've ridden it for approx 700kms. SRAM Rival groupset. Everything is stock. What would be a reasonable price for it if I do decide to sell this 4 month old bike?

IMG_6458.jpg

*HED wheels not included.

Edited by T.shields

hey mate, i am not looking for a new bike, and if you want me to take this down, just let me know. But $3200 is too much. There is a store in WA selling new for 3295. And many others below the 3500 mark.

Does yours include the std fulcrum 7 wheels?

Who ever buys this will be not getting a warranty, not getting a first free service from a bike store, not getting a bike fit, and not having a store to talk you through any issues......... so IF you are keen to sell it I would ask for around the 2.5k mark...and be willing to go lower.

If you are selling it cause it is too big for you think about getting a shorter stem, smaller crank arms, narrow h/bars, to make the bike fit you.....

best of luck