1 hour ago, Ayto said:

True story.

For Christ's sake.........how many showdowns can Rick and Negan have and one of 'em not end up dead / injured!!

True,  the dead walkers are just background material now. 

Bloody hell.  I'm a bit over the Walkings..... I don't think I finished the last season of FTWD

I've been binging on The Bridge after so many have recommended it to me. It's good yah, but everything pales into comparison with The Wire.  The Wire and Breaking Bad are my all time best ever.

The girls bought me GOT season 7 for Xmas.

I'm not really a blondes man, but a blonde with 3 Dragons (who is really a brunette).....

QueenofDragons.jpg

Is Westworld really just that slow?  I now remember losing interest in it mid last season and sleeping through a few of them, but it got me back with the last 2 or 3 eps.  But while the latest ep of season 2 I thought introduced some interesting stuff, it just seems so bloody drawn out!  The eps are like 55mins each but I reckon they could be a standard 42mins easy.  Would give it better pacing.  The boss agrees.

And she's spewing about FTWD this week.....

Have knocked over the first 2 seasons of The Americans over the last month or so.

Good watch. Get on it

4 hours ago, Ayto said:

Have knocked over the first 2 seasons of The Americans over the last month or so.

Good watch. Get on it

yep, great show. unfortunately this is the final season. 

Highly amused by The Santa Clarita Diet at the moment.

• Like 1

Gutted, Lucifer has been canned!  They finally have the big reveal, season finale, and cliffhanger finish we've been waiting for for 3 seasons and they dump the show!  ****in' pissed.

If you like true crime shows, check out Evil Genius. Fact is stranger than fiction.

What a great day!  Lucifer has been picked up by Netflix for S4 after it was cancelled by NBC????  And with the Expanse having already been picked up by amazon after scify cancelled it, that's two of my fav shows around at least next season!

• Like 1

On 04/05/2018 at 10:44 AM, Ayto said:

Good watch. Get on it

Have now only got the final episode of the entire series to go. Have absolutely loved it from the first episode, as has the better half, which is saying something!!

Am also now a couple of episodes into Season 2 of WestWorld. Also loving this series.

Don't normally watch cop shows but the ABC's Mystery Road is entertaining even if far fetched.

A tv show that's far fetched - who'd have thunk it :)

So how long do we have to wait to talk about this season of Westworld (to avoid spoilers), cause I'm ****in lost!  Normally I follow a narrative ok, but have found this season disjointed, drawn out and have struggled to keep track of all the time jumps/flashback periods.

I am only up to episode 3 so don;t say a bloody word yet!!! 😁

Well, friggin hurry up then, and don't fall asleep in it like I've done in every episode so far!

• Haha 1

Anyone given the first ep of Sharp Objects a go?  I found it slow but had enough to grip me and keep me interested.

Not sure how I feel about Luke Cage S2 yet, but it's worth watching for the soundtrack!  Some outstanding music in the 3 eps we've watched this far.  A guitarist/singer called Gary Clark Jr in ep2 who was mind blowing, and in ep3 an 18 year old kid named Christone "Kingfish" Ingram took what was left of my mind and turned out to putty!  Both great guitarists, and each got a couple of songs featured.  Can't wait to see who else the rest of the season reveals!  Even the music that I wouldn't listen to outside of the show has been perfectly matched to it.

Edited by goughy

I started to watch a series called 100 Code on the weekend, it's pretty good. Unfortunately, it's on my sister's Sky account, so I can only watch when at my Mum's house. :lol:

• Like 1

Watched the first episode of Counterpart - streaming on SBS.  Has an interesting premise and it was good enough that I considered watching the next episode even though it would have been past my bed time 😃