1 hour ago, Ayto said:

True story.

For Christ's sake.........how many showdowns can Rick and Negan have and one of 'em not end up dead / injured!!

True,  the dead walkers are just background material now. 

Bloody hell.  I'm a bit over the Walkings..... I don't think I finished the last season of FTWD

I've been binging on The Bridge after so many have recommended it to me. It's good yah, but everything pales into comparison with The Wire.  The Wire and Breaking Bad are my all time best ever.

The girls bought me GOT season 7 for Xmas.

I'm not really a blondes man, but a blonde with 3 Dragons (who is really a brunette).....

QueenofDragons.jpg

Is Westworld really just that slow?  I now remember losing interest in it mid last season and sleeping through a few of them, but it got me back with the last 2 or 3 eps.  But while the latest ep of season 2 I thought introduced some interesting stuff, it just seems so bloody drawn out!  The eps are like 55mins each but I reckon they could be a standard 42mins easy.  Would give it better pacing.  The boss agrees.

And she's spewing about FTWD this week.....

Have knocked over the first 2 seasons of The Americans over the last month or so.

Good watch. Get on it

4 hours ago, Ayto said:

Have knocked over the first 2 seasons of The Americans over the last month or so.

Good watch. Get on it

yep, great show. unfortunately this is the final season. 

Highly amused by The Santa Clarita Diet at the moment.

• Like 1

Gutted, Lucifer has been canned!  They finally have the big reveal, season finale, and cliffhanger finish we've been waiting for for 3 seasons and they dump the show!  ****in' pissed.