I think some regulars will get the slash, as this is the"big"war. But I was a bit tired of ftwd and haven't even watched the end of it yet. Talk of a crossover between the two shows soon.

TV Show related question; We got NBN installed yestereday and now being off the old 0.15 Mbs download speed maximum can actually start to use streaming services.  What services do you tend to find the best and do you have a plan throughout the year to swap between them?

If you watch Lucifer, latest episode was an absolute cracker! One of the best thus far, bloody enjoyable.

• Like 1

I've been watching a French series on Amazon called 'The Bureau' and it's really very good, it's a bit like a French version of 'Spooks'.

is there more than 1 type of Netflix? my wife and I are not all over this stuff, but we found a show a while back called shameless, and she tells me there is currently 7 series available but we can only see 6 series on Netflix on her phone

Maybe theres an american version just for the yanks or something and we have to wait longer ??

From memory Season 7 is showing on pay TV at the  moment.

It could be that Foxtel has the rights to show before anyone else (same as Game of Thrones / Walking dead etc) before it is available anywhere else?????

Shows that are not "owned" by Netflix tend to have their seasons show up up to a year after their original broadcast time. 

27 minutes ago, pieman said:

shameless is currently at S8ep4 on foxtel u think..

which means S7 should be available on Netflix? 

I dont have foxtel - must be one of the very few who dont

No, just that it might be soon.  It's not always going to be exactly like that.  And I've never ever had foxtel, not even for a second.

On 08/12/2017 at 11:38 AM, Peter said:

They're back 

IMG_0884.PNG

Thought it was very good.  I think they needed the flash of the first series but this is a like a comfy pair of slippers, they are back in their element.

1 hour ago, FatPom said:

Thought it was very good.  I think they needed the flash of the first series but this is a like a comfy pair of slippers, they are back in their element.

yeah the first series wasn't that good but this first episode was pretty good.

Is the "other" top gear coming back?  I actually like Chris Harris.  My only dislike is he slouches in a car. ;) 

7 hours ago, Peter said:

yeah the first series wasn't that good but this first episode was pretty good.

Is the "other" top gear coming back?  I actually like Chris Harris.  My only dislike is he slouches in a car. ;) 

I assume it is. I hardly watch regular tv nowadays, especially the BBC but haven't heard about it being canned at all.