Don't watch GOT. Wifey isn't into fantasy stuff like this. Though she's been watching Vikings so I think I can get her to give it another go.

Defenders out tomorrow night, and I think S4 of the last ship is Sunday.

On 20/08/2017 at 3:33 AM, Mike Honcho said:

last ship is back Monday

Yep, got my dates wrong and was looking for it last night.  It's already signed for season 5 too.

Watched The Defenders the other night.  It was OK.  Took a couple of episodes to find it's feet, I guess in trying to bring 4 major characters together.  It's weak link, funny enough, is still Fin Jones.  I do love Krysten Ritters character.

Watching 'Halt and Catch Fire' at the moment. Basically the Compaq story. Pretty good and a great soundtrack.

Late to the party but was looking for something light hearted to download for upcoming trip and discovered Alpha House, pretty funny so far.

We've just started watching Lucifer......  Really pissed about Dark Matter getting axed after big cliffhanger, yet Killjoys has been renewed for 2 more seasons wtf!

Don't even joke about that!

We started watching Lucifer the other day after it popped up on Netflix. Don't mind it so far.

Fear the Walking Dead starts again tonight - I think this season has picked things up well for it.

The Orville has started, for the geeks of us.  Haven't watched it yet.

On 06/09/2017 at 6:49 AM, goughy said:

We've just started watching Lucifer......  Really pissed about Dark Matter getting axed after big cliffhanger, yet Killjoys has been renewed for 2 more seasons wtf!

WTF indeed. Female lead in Dark Matter is much hotter than Dutch in Killjoys. Frankly, I'm surprised there wasn't a crossover season with the two female leads getting it on ... Oh, sorry. That's more The 100 ... 😎

• Like 1

I never got into the 100, though daughter and Mrs watched it for a couple of seasons. Did I miss something?

Started watching The Good Place on Netflix. Don't mind it. Kristen Bell and Ted Danson. 

Like the Xmen movies?

The Gifted tv series is out. 

"Marvel expands its footprint on the television landscape with this new family adventure series about an ordinary suburban family whose lives change course forever when they discover their children have developed mutant powers. When the threat of a hostile government forces the family to go on the run to protect themselves, they join the ranks of an underground network of mutants. Together, the group fight to survive in a world where fear and misunderstanding put them at constant risk. "X-Men" alums Bryan Singer, Lauren Shuler Donner and Simon Kinberg are among the executive producers."

8 hours ago, goughy said:

Started watching The Good Place on Netflix. Don't mind it. Kristen Bell and Ted Danson. 

Read some reviews on that yesterday.  No spoilers, but apparently the ending of series 1 has you going back to watch the entire series a second time to try to pick up on any clues to the twist

I read that article too, and only started watching it after that. I've already taken a guess at the twist, and after discussing it with my wife, who had started watching it but didn't like it much, she's found new interest in it, of only to see if I'm right!

Through season 1 of The Good Place, and watched EP 1 and 2 of season 2. My daughter and I are kacking ourselves and my wife is just staring at us trying to understand why we find it funny!