Jeeze RS, finding some crackers for me. Wifey and I gonna have some stuff to watch tonight. Also gonna take a look at 'don't trust the bitch in appartment 23'.

Goughy, What site is Appartment 13 on?

Never mind, Found it.

edit to say looks like the show was dumped after 7ep's

Edited by Rocket Salad

imdb has oct 23 as the start of season 2.

They just seem to be about this stupidly short seasons these days. Walking dead is a perfect example of it.

The only issue I had with homeland was the finale of last season. It felt like a big build up, and then, yeah, nothing.

Loving this season so far. Claire Dannes is pretty impressive.

The Walking Dead just hit the torrents.

Over here on one of those 5 min entertainment shows they said that Season 3 would be hitting our screens yesterday, but I guess that must've been for pay TV as it's not on FTA yet. Can't wait :)

BBC1 are running a 4 part drama called 'Hunted' at the moment. The story is actually very good, but they have Melissa George in the lead role and she's pretty woeful. Serial pouting followed by an absolute wooden delivery, fight scenes are laughable, but everything else about it is good. Probably on BBC iPlayer if you can do the location proxy jig.

I actually liked George when she had a recurring role in season 3 of Alias. She was actually doing quite well for herself in shows that got dumped before they aired. I heard she had a few like this - pilot made but then dropped, but she was getting paid out for the season she signed to do.

If you like Police/Crime dramas then check our the:

Shadow Line UK 1 season

Line of Duty UK 1 season

Southland 5 series

I'll also admit to being into the latest series of Survivor.

Yeah, but isn't it just 10 x 10min webisodes?

Last night my "friend" said he downloaded 2x11min shows. Not sure why they did it that way. Maybe budget restrictions.

A channel over there was going to do the show (wasn't the scifi channel either) but they canned it. No one else has picked it up so webisodes it is. Can't be bothered with it for a few 10 minute shows.

I've started watching Hatfields and McCoys, thought I wouldn't like it at all but finding it pretty good.

I actually liked George when she had a recurring role in season 3 of Alias. She was actually doing quite well for herself in shows that got dumped before they aired. I heard she had a few like this - pilot made but then dropped, but she was getting paid out for the season she signed to do.

I dont see anyone but Angel (& Shane) when i watch Melissa George. Cant get past it. Like Linda Blair and the Exorcist...

Fave shows at the mo...

Mountain Men - A&E channel

One car too far

Dangerous Waters (just finished)

I Shouldnt be Alive

Walking Dead

Fear Itself

I dont see anyone but Angel (& Shane) when i watch Melissa George. Cant get past it. Like Linda Blair and the Exorcist...

Never seen an episode of H&A so it has no effect on me!

I thought 'Hunted' was the only other show I'd seen her in, but thinking about was it her in the film '30 Days of Night'? that was ok.

Also was in 'Dark City'. Great flick.

After 11 episodes the season one finale of Homeland was a real letdown to me. Well, they got it right for the season 2 final. Great stuff.

But I still can't look at Mandy Patinkin and not see Inigo Montoya!

And follow that up with the finish to Dexter. Bloody ripper!

And while I'm boosting my post count - what's the deal with these 'mid season breaks' eh!!!!

I mean, Walking Dead season one was about 6 episodes. Season 2 was 7. But I saw that season 3 was gonna be like a fairly decent season of 16 episodes. So what do they do? Get to 8 episodes and take a friggin mid season break till Feb next year. Bloody pussy lazy wankers.

Add to that Revenge, Revolution, Once upon a time. You already only work half a year. What's so hard about it eh?

It's not too bad, but my wife is a bit over it already. The dude who is 2nd in charge on the tub is dating the french chick on the island! Hubba hubba. That accent....

Downloaded and started watching Last Resort.

Not bad. I hope they dont sting it out too far because they will ruin a good thing.

Don't have to worry about that! Show axed, episode 13 (have it to watch tonight) is the last one. Channel 7 still doing the big advertising for it. Few aussies in the cast; the bar owning island chick, the main super marine dude and the chick 3rd in charge. And the french lady - ohh laa laa.

Getting annoyed with these mid season axings. 666 Park avenue gone as well. My wife was a big fan of No Ordinary Family which was axed after 1 season, left on a cliff hanger. I at least wish they would get a chance to have some sort of resolution, you know.

Giving Arrow a go now. Has a pretty good imdb rating so far. Through the first 4 episodes and it's ok so far. Dude looks a bit like a younger chris o'donnell (at least wifey thinks so which suits her just fine). I reckon give it a go.

Also trying one called Sanctuary. It's a bit of a scifi/genetics sort of thing. Has the main girl from Stargate SG1 (big stargate fans in our house). First episode was a bit weird, but we'll give it go. It at least got 4 seasons so surely it must be better than some of the shows we've been liking that got the early chop.

I watched the first episode of 'The Following' here the other night. It was pretty good. It's on Sky so my viewing will be limited to trips to Ma n Pa's.

Goughy,

Watch episode 13 of Last Resort the other day.

In typical fashion, ended it so that they can always start again next season with the shooting of the Pres :lol:

My son has been annoying me to dl Arrow, so might give that a go.

Tinman, you know last resort was axed. They were told a few episodes before that 13 was the last so rewrote the last couple to create some sort of resolution rather than have no end. It felt incredibly rushed.

Arrows going ok so far. Up to ep 6 of 11 so far available. Wifey is the gauge usually as unlike me, she likes less crap stuff and she's enjoying it.

I liked it too. pissed off with these axed shows.

I watched the first episode of 'The Following' here the other night. It was pretty good. It's on Sky so my viewing will be limited to trips to Ma n Pa's.

Just watched it - would say very good. May jump the shark quickly but worth a look

Yeah, I know, but I still liked it (but I am easy to please....ask my Mrs) :lol:

Just read an interview with the two writers of Last Resort, done after the final episode aired. Few hints to where they hoped it would go. But also, that the show was scheduled up against The Big Bang Theory, NFL and X Factor. Seems I think they knew it didn't have a hope and ABC has struggled to find something to compete with that lineup. And also in the Mid West they show was airing before kids were even sitting down to dinner.

• Like 1

Just watched the first couple of episodes of Arrow.

Not bad. Another one of those watch and leave your brain at the door type of shows, but that isnt always bad.

Have to look up "Hit or Miss"

Late to it but The Wire is great, and I've still got 4 seasons to come!

“You follow drugs, you get drug addicts and drug dealers. But you start to follow the money… and you don’t know where the f*** it’s going to take you."

Community is back... Funniest show since Scrubs.

very hit and miss since the 3rd season IMO. The first 3 had be rolling in laughter but not so much lately :(

Didnt think I was going to like Girls (the tv show!!!!) but I do. Its won a heap of awards and Lena Dunham is Hollywoods "it" girl right now.

For a girl who is not easy on the eye she sure likes to get her kit off.

scrubs series was probably my #1 comedy of all time. I was legitimately sad when it finished, even though the later series started losing it