Yeah, I'm hoping, but really don't have a lot of it.

13 hours ago, Cottoneyes said:

Don't give up hope yet - Marvel is owned by Disney, rumour is Disney is not far off launching their own streaming service which will compete with Netflix.  I'd say it was probably Disney asking for a large price

Signed - the Optimist

I think if Disney can do streaming like Netflix it will be amazing. 

But if they do it like ch9 and 7plus it will be the worst failure ever. 

Disney have so many good shows and movies. 

Id still like a sport streaming service. Not live but watch later. For example what formula one races in full the day after or nfl or league etc.... 

4 hours ago, Peter said:

Id still like a sport streaming service. Not live but watch later. For example what formula one races in full the day after or nfl or league etc.... 

https://kayosports.com.au/

I've looked into it, not quite the sports that I want in full and is a bit limited - eg NBA games only 8 per week or something

Disney owns so many franchises now that they will have the 'nerd' market pretty much sewn up, really just need the rights to DC

I saw that site launched. 

But seriously, how many games can people watch in one week. 

1 hour ago, Peter said:

I saw that site launched. 

But seriously, how many games can people watch in one week. 

For me it's not a question of how many, more of which ones.  I don't want to be watching 8 games a week of the calibre of Orlando vs Sacremento for example.  I also want to be able to watch my team, with max of 16 teams per week, means I'll only get to watch my team once every 2 weeks on average

Edited by Cottoneyes
Dumb maths

excuse my ignorance but, was last week the end of of the walking dead?  wtf?

Twd do mid season finales!  So the second half of the season will sit around March I guess.  Friggin annoying.  And friggin' annoyed with the finish!

39 minutes ago, goughy said:

Twd do mid season finales!  So the second half of the season will sit around March I guess.  Friggin annoying.  And friggin' annoyed with the finish!

Thought the finish was an improvement over the last 3 seasons mid and season end breaks - the last 3 episodes really breathed some new life into it

Feb 10 is the US date of the second half of the season returning

Yeah, it's a little better than it's been.  I've been tied of it.  Last two eps were good, but the finish of the last one crushed me.  The third last one was a bit like watching Joey from friends act out a dying scene.... took forever.

Watching sick note on Netflix. It’s got the actor who played Ron from Harry Potter and nick frost. Very dark British humour. 

Edited by Limited

Just got up to date with TWD, serious return to form so far in season 9 after a couple of years of being very average. The storytelling, concentrating on the main characters, better sets and camera shots, all heaps better.