Did you know in real life he's merited to the girl who plays his sister on the show! My wife cringes every time she opens her mouth; she's not a fan of bad language and that character spews it out, even when saying hello.

Is anyone getting sick if these 12 episode series. You feel like you're just getting into then and then they're over, and it's such a long wait for more episodes. Heck, the new show continuum was only 10 episodes!

I think they are split now Goughy. (according to my kids) And TC I couldn't agree more! Who else was left on the edge of their seat in the final seconds of the last episode...I just cannot wait for the new series of Dexter to air.

Dexter is excellent...

how will he get out of his latest predicament ??

have seen the promo clip for series 7...

TC have you seen Breaking Bad ??

Started getting into Breaking Bad, got through 2 seasons and it's growing on me more and more.

I just love the whole Miami/Cuban feel Dexter has and some of the one liners are so wrong they're right.

The opening titles are so sharp and they do a hilarious variation in one of the episodes where the new baby is keeping him awake at night.

Not sure about what anyone else thinks but do we all want to do 'elimate' certain low-lifes from the world from time to time?

The sister character grew on me as the series went on. At first she was annoying then I started to enjoy the filth that came out of her mouth and the reaction of those around her.

And is it wrong to have a crush on a sociopath? Oh hang on, I actually have once or twice in my life.

• Like 2

Show's I watch that I have not seen come up on the list yet.

Weeds - Final season, drug dealers, easy watching.

Drop Dead Diva. - sorta like a chick flick version of boston legal.

I just want my pants back - just a loose easy to watch comedy.

Laid (ABC) priceless comedy, google it.

Men at Work - easy to watch comedy.

Pretty Little Liars - started good, now annoying. I just want to know who 'A' is.

Anger Management - Charlie Sheen

Tricky Business - interesting fast moving show, based in Aust.

just came out on torrent.

If you like your Clint Eastwood style tuff guy western then this is for you. Its made by AMC they're the same guys who make The Walking Dead.

amc-hell-on-wheels.jpg

No love for "Chuck " ? I have never had a celebrity crush before, but Sarah Walker makes me shiver.

No love for "Chuck " ? I have never had a celebrity crush before, but Sarah Walker makes me shiver.

I love Chuck and have seen the first 4 seasons from memory...............and yes, Sarah is fiiiiiiiine

I caught an episode of Would I lie to you last night for the first time.

Wife thought I was gunna need oxygen I was laughing that hard. Cant believe I have been missing a show with Rob Brydon, David Mitchell and Lee Maack in it, not sure how long it has been on but it will be getting priority from now on.

Last nights episode is on Iview, well worth a watch

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=Corp_TV-iView|WouldILieToYou_AdWords_:%2Bwould%20%2Bi%20%2Blie%20%2Bto%20%2Byou_e_g_21209744119_&gclid=CIDey4bV67ECFQFgpgodqmwAAw#/series/Would%20I%20Lie%20To%20You?

• Like 1

If you are a fan of The Walking Dead you have to see this

Haha. That's gold!!!

"He wore that watch...........up his ass...........for 2 long years"

I've just started watching 'Burn Notice' because it is on the afternoon here on FTA. I can take or leave the show itself, but I keep thinking Robbie McEwan should never have gone into acting LOL

• Like 1

Just a heads up, this one looks good. Coming later this year, 'Hunted'

Aussie TV networks finally reducing delay of showing USA/UK series here, to reduce piracy etc.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/showing-now-networks-fasttrack-airing-of-foreign-tv-shows-20120911-25pcx.html

Too little too late for many viewers who've gotten used to watching Shows when they want and without ads.

JJ Abrams Revolution looks good, love a bit of post-apocalyptic action.

They've been doing it a while for some shows. You see the stations advertising 'fast tracked' for the last year or so now, or 'only a few hours after the States' etc.

Thanks for that RS! Need something else after we finish walking dead tonight.

x factor is being watched under sufferance, my wife made me. Anyway guy Sebastian has a new album called armageddon, I said WTF Guy Sebastian makes soft wussy records.

Bands like Def Leppard get to have kick arse songs called amrageddon it. Def Leppard beats Guy in any fight even now that they are old and still wearing leather pants

x factor is being watched under sufferance, my wife made me. Anyway guy Sebastian has a new album called armageddon, I said WTF Guy Sebastian makes soft wussy records.

Bands like Def Leppard get to have kick arse songs called amrageddon it. Def Leppard beats Guy in any fight even now that they are old and still wearing leather pants

I wouldn't go that far, two members of DL are dead and one has an arm missing. My money would be on the 'fro' LOL.

Armageddon was a horrible horrible DL song. Everything they did after 'Photograph' was just complete cock rock shite IMO.

I wouldn't go that far, two members of DL are dead and one has an arm missing. My money would be on the 'fro' LOL.

Armageddon was a horrible horrible DL song. Everything they did after 'Photograph' was just complete cock rock shite IMO.

Yeah FP, the earlier DL stuff was def the best....e.g. You Got Me Runnin, Lady Strange etc

BTW didn't know 2 were dead!

it weren't bad. didn't green my wife the same way walking dead has, but it's only been one episode. directed by the iron man director.

I've read that continuum has been signed for a second season, but also that it's being shopped around.

I love Chuck and have seen the first 4 seasons from memory...............and yes, Sarah is fiiiiiiiine

her lisp thing bugs me :shy:

Anyone else up to date with Breaking Bad?... I almost dropped a load in the finale!! next 8 episode don't air until mid next year!

Edit finale of season 5 first 8 episodes

Edited by johnnyboy212

Edit: Sorry, forgot about the time delay for some TV shows.

****************SPOILER ALERT***************

Don't read too closly if you are not 100% up to date with the show.

Dv38v.jpg

Edited by MountainMan

For those still looking for series, check out this list:

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?num_votes=5000,&sort=user_rating,desc&title_type=tv_series

Some shows in there I scratch my head at wondering how they made the list, others made me remember them and have added them to the list for future viewing

Anyone else up to date with Breaking Bad?... I almost dropped a load in the finale!! next 8 episode don't air until mid next year!

Finished series 4 last night - WOW!

The scene with Gus and Hector Salamanca at the nursing home was brilliant.

Dude I work with is working through series 5 and says it starts slow but builds brilliantly. Can't wait.

305788_2421095055128_1483986814_4595248_1668974748_n_zps6ccd3b65.jpg

Finished series 4 last night - WOW!

The scene with Gus and Hector Salamanca at the nursing home was brilliant.

Dude I work with is working through series 5 and says it starts slow but builds brilliantly. Can't wait.

305788_2421095055128_1483986814_4595248_1668974748_n_zps6ccd3b65.jpg

Yeah, the 5th season is split into two lots of 8 episodes (16 total) last of the first 8 finished in the US a few weeks back, next 8 july next year :(

If you've just watched the first few episodes then yep, its really great ;)

Wifey and I live it. Except for the 40ish weeks for new episodes.

So it sounds like you'd be all over The Walking Dead. If not, you need to be.

• Like 1

So's my wife! The first few episodes she was a bit over the gore factor of it, yet now is dying for the next one.

So's my wife! The first few episodes she was a bit over the gore factor of it, yet now is dying for the next one.

It could be the sound effects. You know that crunching sound they make when the Zombie's are eating people. Its uncomfortable to watch yet when its finished you find yourself wanting to see more.

Am i becoming a Zombie too :shy::shy: ??

Edited by hanging lake

I like any show with blood & gore, people being eaten, shit like that.

Thats just a normal bike ride with Noosanerd.

• Like 1

I don't illegally download anything but if i were to hypothetically do this i would probably install somethink like U Torrent and then go on Isohunt or Pirate Bay and download whatever i wanted, but always make sure you check comments to make sure they are legit downloadand not fakes or virus. Of course i have never done such a thing but this it what i have heard you can do.

We have just bought season 1 of The Walking Dead on iTunes today. If it has zombies my hubby will love it.

Jeeze RS, finding some crackers for me. Wifey and I gonna have some stuff to watch tonight. Also gonna take a look at 'don't trust the bitch in appartment 23'.