goughy    2,000

True blood season 5 ep 1 just popped into my world. Gonna be a happy time in the goughy household tonite!

I have to ask, who else is bugged by all these 12 episode season shows? It feels like you just start watching something and then suddenly it's over.

Clydesdale    66
True blood season 5 ep 1 just popped into my world. Gonna be a happy time in the goughy household tonite!

I have to ask, who else is bugged by all these 12 episode season shows? It feels like you just start watching something and then suddenly it's over.

When did true blood start again I thought it wasn't back on for a couple of weeks on foxtel....

goughy    2,000

When did true blood start again I thought it wasn't back on for a couple of weeks on foxtel....

Who said anything about foxtel? Started June 10th in the states.

Rocket Salad    1,059

Tru Blood. Season 5 starts tomorrow our time. Think of it as Twilight for adults. #waitingsucks

hanging lake    120

Anthony Bourdain.

David Rocco Dolce Vita

Tribe (with Bruce Perry)

River Monsters with jeremy wade

Shark Men

Walking Dead

Man v Wild

IRT:Deadliest Roads.

Jackass

Best show of all time? - Northern Exposure

goughy    2,000

Ahh better get on and download it then. Sweeeeeeet.

Now we gotta wait a whole week for the next one! I guess after 9 months wait for the first, I can manage 7 days.

The Edge    4

Walking Dead is great. Series 2 had some very slow episodes until the last two (finale on the farm). Andrew Lincoln got me into this series because I used to watch him in "Teachers". I think that they still show a few episodes on ABC2 late some nights????

Edited by The Edge

Merv    120

Compelling viewing next week

Some mind find it therapeutic about watching two bikie groups belting the crap out of each other

Ronnie    84

I thought True Blood didn't start til this coming Sunday in Aus. Just finished season 1 of Spartacus last night. I loved it which is saying something considering all the blood and guts. A great final performance by Andy Whitfield. (fairly sure he only got the 1 season in before becoming ill)

goughy    2,000

It might not start till this Sunday here. But I'm not keen on paying to watch tv ;)

roxii    4,003

Compelling viewing next week

Some mind find it therapeutic about watching two bikie groups belting the crap out of each other

Havent watched it yet, but I cant help but think the enjoyment will be spoilt by spotting mistakes in the set. I work around the corner from the Viking (now the Mill) and drive past each day. If they had of filmed it a few years ago it hadnt changed from the massacre days, but there is nothing left of the old pub now.

It is our work local pub and we used to have a few "functions" there, our works claim to "fame" was that we were banned from the pub, but the bikies were allowed back. :lol:

Merv    120

I don't watch much TV. This series has a few of the Underbelly cast. It's pretty easy to pick it to pieces if you want to. For instance the president doesn't normally ride at the front when they are riding in formation.

Ayto    340

In no particular order:

Breaking Bad

Mad Men

Community

True Blood

Dexter

Eastbound and Down

Walking Dead

Sons of Anarchy

In Plain Sight

Axe Men

Swamp People

Storage Wars

American Pickers

Full Metal Jousting

Top Shot

...................amongst others

goughy    2,000

No one had mentioned Buffy? I think some of you need to go back and catch up on the greatest TV show of all time! :)

• Like 1

Stikman    1,297

My four year old daughter won't allow us to miss Doctor Who. Other than that QI is the only "must not miss" show.