BJ7

Garmin 910XT

Sweet rang shop and will go there after work.. Will take a print out of this page as proof (they asked).. thanks mate D

Kelb, I think that if you are in the pre order at 349$ , then your garmin is at the shop.

Otherwise you are in the last batch ...

BJ to confirm

Ben,

Mine arrived this morning. Thanks again for the Trannie offer - very much appreciated.

Now just to get back to training.

One ride, one run, all VERY GOOD. HR appears accurate (unlike the old spikey 310), pace accurate (unfortunately for this very tortoise-like recovery week), download is quicker than previously.

Garmin software is still shite, SportTracks has been re-programmed to find the files buried away in a bizarre location over which I have no user control.

A swim test this evening, although I'm much less anal (or more pragmatic) about what happens in the pool. Do what you can do is my motto.

Thanks Ben,

mine arrived yesterday. Got a short run in this morning and it all looks good.

I put a heap of them in express post bags this afternoon so many of you should receive them Wed/Thur.

Also we took delivery of the remainder of our pre-order quantity today so you will all receive your orders soon. Also, if you would like one then we now have them in stock.

Finally, if you've enquired about placing an order in the last 2 weeks, sorry if I have missed getting back to you. My focus has been on dispatching those already ordered and I will try and be in touch with all of you this week.

Cheers

Ben Hammond

• Like 1

Hi Ben, just thought i'd publicly thank you...

Cheers for the deal and the good communication!

If you have any more "initiatives" be sure to give me a call...

I'm not sure if my mate Dan has used his yet, but mine is getting a hammering.. (kinda..)

Cheers, Mark and a chuffed now converted data nerd Pen C :taz:

• Like 1

Hi Ben,

I sent an email a few days ago chasing up where my Garmin is - have yet to receive a response.

Can you please confirm where the order is up to for John Sidey.

Cheers, John

Voodz, if you haven't sorted this out already call the store velosophy, Ben emailed me last week to say he no longer worked there. When I called them they had no record of my bank details and payment. They did have a watch set aside for me though. They sorted me out though and I now he a watch on the way

Adam

(null)