BJ7

Garmin 910XT

they are going to be filtering through every 2 weeks is my understanding. if there is any of our pre-order quantity left then I can get one for you. send me an email at benjo88@bigpond.com with a contact number and if there are any left once i go through them today then i will get in touch.

it will be a good opprotunity to have a look at the shop !! Keen to receive some news of next Batch.

Can you tell us how many you received in the first batch so that we can have an idea if I will be in the next or in a later one ??

there were only 10 in the first batch. If I haven't contacted you then unfortunately you aren't in the first batch. We are expecting 2-3 weeks for the 2nd batch.

mmmmmm, well i take it i missed out on this batch then, seems unusual as i listed i wanted one on the second page and paid on the 9th of december

mmmmmm, well i take it i missed out on this batch then, seems unusual as i listed i wanted one on the second page and paid on the 9th of december

I suspect quite a few people took this up early... I ordered/paid on the 7th and wasn't in the first batch... Fingers crossed for the next one...

Thanks for this BJ, I am looking forward to using the garmin to see how spectacularly crap my performance is :). Panda I am on the first page and didn't make the first batch, so no pushing in from you!!! :). I am not overly concerned unless it gets close to the 19 Feb (huski long).

I am not overly concerned unless it gets close to the 19 Feb (huski long).

If you don't have it by then just borrow my 310xt.

Now now!!! Friend of mine I referred to u got hers first!!! I booked way ahead of her

I will call this discrimination. . Now I understand she is a good looking girl but have some shame!

Rant over

UPDATE-

We are expecting another shipment prior to the end of January.

Also- OUR ENTIRE PRE-ORDER quantity has sold out and as such the $349 deal has expired.

We are going to continue to offer the FULL BUNDLE (RRP $449) at a price of $399. If you are interested then get in touch!

Cheers

Ben Hammond

benjo88@bigpond.com

PS........Stay tuned for Garmin Vector pre-order special......email me any expressions of interest!

Also- OUR ENTIRE PRE-ORDER quantity has sold out and as such the $349 deal has expired.

Boo, I was just going to order one after selling my wheelset. :(

Well done Ben on a good deal for Trannies.

Boo, I was just going to order one after selling my wheelset. :(

Well done Ben on a good deal for Trannies.

You can still get one for $50 off ;)

Heaps available!!!

You can still get one for $50 off ;)

Heaps available!!!

:D You're a good salesman.

I'll still buy from you.

Whats in the full bundle? Just the hrm? Or does it come with quick release etc?

the QR is separate, but the HRM is in it.

BJ, Will you take $510 in Rebel vouchers? Your running wardrobe must need an upgrade.

hahaha funnily enough my current running wardrobe is in the exact opposite state.

nicolocco we have a heap of units on order and expect them to continue filtering through every 2 weeks or so.

Hi BJ. Any idea when i am getting my 2 units. I wanns see how slow i run !!!!

cheers mate

You run so slow that you need TWO??? They have many hours memory I understand.

• Like 1

I dropped into the shop last Saturday after a Centennial Park ride. Was told that the next batch is March, all very vague, especially when I asked about the promised end January lot. It wasn't Ben.

any 910xt enquiries have been sent to me.

mid-Jan i was told by Garmin he hoped we might get some more before the end of January, unfortunately this was not the case. Also told that we will recieve the remainder of our "Initial Pre Order" quantity by the end of Feb with our secondary order during March/April.

That is the way wholesale and the bike industry works unfortunately, dates are vague at best and quantities are even worse. I am excited about getting these things out to you as much as you guys are to recieve them. I can not do any more than what i am doing. Patience is a virtue and i have told you guys absolutely everything that i know.

Again, if you have any questions then get in touch but sorry for any delays on email as ive been away and its time consuming replying the same message to everyone. Also, it would be appreciated if the other staff members did not cop any abuse (not saying it was anyone here) for doing nothing wrong. We are doing our best to get the 910's to you as soon as possible.

Cheers

Ben

Hey Ben,

can you just clarify what you mean by the initial pre order quantity and the secondary order ?

Just want to know in which case I am ..

Unfortunately, both might be too late for NZ but let's say it is not a disaster with my current 310XT being more than sufficient

Initial pre order was the first order we placed with Garmin- nicoloco this is where your order is.

Secondary order was the follow up order we placed once the first order had been sold.

We have had another 11 units arrive, I will be in touch with all who have been assigned one today. As I have mentioned these will be going out in chronological order and no amount of pleading that your race is more important than anyone else's will change that.

We have had another 11 units arrive, I will be in touch with all who have been assigned one today. As I have mentioned these will be going out in chronological order and no amount of pleading that your race is more important than anyone else's will change that.

Thanks for the prompt reply - just trying to work out whether I can afford something else as well, or whether the minister for war & finance will kill me

Hey Lostkiwi, I picked one up from Intraing last week. They had quite a few with out HR strap.

The suspense is killing me!

If it kills you can I have yours?

I could always hope ;)

I went quickly before work to get mine ...

It's all waiting for us, no worries it goes before you come to pick it up

Thanks again Ben

I went to the shop for the first time... it's pretty amazing. Some very nice BMC and Look bikes. All the new HED wheels ...

I might go for this wheels if I get clearance from Head Of Office !!