Sign in to follow this  
TIMMAAYY

Retirement Sale!

As some of you are aware I have been forced to give up all competitive sport because my old ticker does not like it!!! Stoopid bloody thing! I can still train but not with too much intensity.

Soooooooooo I am selling up my Tri stuff and will get myself a “his” and “hers” Mountain bike for the boss and I to tool around on and a road bike for coffee rides.

Here is what I have left for sale.

08 CERVELO P3 CARBON 51cm: BULLSHIT FAST!!! ( with the right rider of course!!)

P3 Frameset

SRAM Red TT Groupset

PRO Missile one piece Aero bars

Deda Zero 100 Stem

Selle San Marco SKN Seat (Titanium rail)

Xlab sonic wing

Xlab spare part bag thingy

2 Xlab Gorilla Carbon Bottle Cages

1 Zipp Carbon Bottle Cage

Zipp 404 Front Wheel

Zipp 808 Rear Wheel-With Disc Cover from Wheelbuilder. (with instructions from wheelbuilder)

Echo ECR 2 Computer with Cadence (with book)

Vittoria Open Corsa EVO CX Tyres (the ones with tubes!! – only ridden once)

I’ll throw in a two compartment wheel bag, the XLAB X Nut with co2 cylinders and a few spare cylinders I have.

$5,000.

06 CERVELO P3 ALUMINIUM 54cm

P3 Frameset

Durace Groupset

Hed Tri Bars with bar end shifters

San Marco seat

2 Profile Design behind the seat bottle cages

Cateye Double Wireless Computer (with book)

Continental Gatorskin tyres (only done about 100k’s)

Front and Rear wheel – Velocity deep v’s.

$800

Rudy Project Syton Supercomp TT Helmet

Size S-M 54-58cm

It’s the blue and red one.

$50

Blue Seventy Ironman Reaction full wetsuit (used about 4 times) 18 months young. Size Sm.

$200

Oomph Tri Suit size S

Got this one when I watched Hawaii a couple of years ago, only been worn once. 1 rear pocket (with a cover) so you can swim in it. Looks like new. $60

Orca Tri suit size M The one that is black on the bottom white down the side and a white rear panel – has 3 back pockets. Really good condition. Only used twice. $30

2XU Tri Suit size M All black – not a mark on it, no pockets in excellent condition. Used once. $40

If interested pm me - I will talk about postage then, all available for viewing at Corlette in Port Stephens.

I have photos but don't have a clue how to put them on here! Not computer savvy! Must be too bloody old!!! CHEERS TIM. Don't ask me anything too technical about the bikes - I only ride em!

Not good news about the Ticker. I hope what you find to replace competitive triathlon will be as fulfilling.

Best of luck

Guest Animal

Bugger Tim,

Folks I can vouch for the condition of this gear. Great value.

Tim if you want to email me the pictures I'll post them up for you.

Mr T - 700 WHEELS

Mr Animal - about to go out so i'll e-mail the photos to you a bit later.

TO ALL - Forgot to add that the Carbon bike has ONLY BEEN USED FOR RACING - 3 Ironman and i think 3 Husky's and 2 Hell of the West.

Thanks for all the kind words, it's a bummer but I am doing the right thing. Had a couple of opinions and the reality is it is just too risky for me to continue. till I cannot complain - 10 Ironman's in a row, countless halves and lots of club and other races. As saisd on here before it's the friends you make along the way tat make tis a great sport.

CHEERS

TIM

Are your zipps clinchers ? Year model ? I know a bloke that might be keen on wheels only

Yeah they are clinchers shit - year I think I got them in about 2006 they are the dimple ones 404/808 only been used in races.

At this stage I hope to sell them with the bike as a complete package. However I will see how I go.

TIM

BUMP!

Everything sold except for the Carbon Cervelo and the wettie so here are the details again:

P3 Frameset

SRAM Red TT Groupset

Deda Zero 100 Stem

Xlab sonic wing

Zipp 404 Front Wheel

Zipp 808 Rear Wheel-With Disc Cover from Wheelbuilder. (with instructions from wheelbuilder)

I’ll throw in a two compartment wheel bag, the XLAB X Nut with co2 cylinders and a few spare cylinders I have.

$5,000. This bike is in excellant condition and has only been used for racing.

Blue Seventy Ironman Reaction full wetsuit (used about 4 times) 18 months young. Size Sm.

$200

I am no computer expert and I have tried to put photos of the bike on here but I'm useless at it -how do you do it???

CHEERS

TIM

OK Guys BUMP again!!! - Wetsuit sold only the bike left.

I have had a couple of nibbles but no offer as yet. I really want to sell with wheels.

Anyway I am open to offers. I thought the price was reasonable??? What do you guys think, after all there is not much standard on this bike and as I said it is in excellant condition. Or tell me I'm dreaming!!!!!

Do you think I am asking a tad too much cause being a BULLSHIT FAST CERVELO I thought it would sell!!!!!

As have said I am open to reasonable offers - fire away.

PS two very noice Drummer this morning best eating fish in the sea!!! - beats this Triathlon crap anyday ha!!!!

TIM

To be honest I think the answer is yes and no. In reality the bike is prob worth close to that if you take off what it is worth new etc etc and then apply what it should be worth. The problem you have is that most people, in my experiance, will only pay up to 3k for a second hand bike no matter how good it is. This is due to warranty issues, new technology and the fact new bikes have dropped in price big time. You can buy a new ultegra one for about 4k if you shop around. I realise your bike has a lot of extras but these dont genrally add to resale.

You will not get $1200 (what the zipps are prob worth) extra for the bike because it has those wheels, you might get an extra $500 compared to if it had training wheels on it.

Please dont take it as I am bagging your bike I am not, it is a nice ride. It is the problem for all bikes. I would be suprised if you get 4k for it.

I sold a Giant Advanced SL with 7900DA and carbon wheels for 3k not that long ago :(

Hey thanks Trek - of course no offence taken at all, this is the sort of feedback I was after.

TIM

May I add that you are likely to be better off by selling the wheels separately.

Edited by Rog

May I add that you are likely to be better off by selling the wheels separately.

Yeah thanks Rog that will probably be my next step.

TIM

BUMPITY BUMP!! PRICE REDUCTION!!

OK after careful consideration price reduced from $5,000 to $4,000 complete. I will also consider selling the wheels (they are clinchers by the way ie; you need tubes) for $650.

Here are the specs again plus photo.

CHEERS

TIM

P3 Frameset

SRAM Red TT Groupset

Deda Zero 100 Stem

Xlab sonic wing

Zipp 404 Front Wheel

th_PA260916.jpg

Very interested in the wheels - at work now but will pm you tonightwith some detail

Ripas,

I have had no Problem at all with the wheels and of course they have only been used for racing. I am not 100% sure but I think I purchased them new in 07 or early 08. They have done 3 Ironmans, 2 or 3 Husky long courses, 2 Hell of the West and I think 2 Canberra halves.

Always been kept in a wheel bag when not in use.

There are a couple of others interested in the wheels so it will be first in first served!!!!

TIM

[EDIT] See below...

Edited by Rog

Well I thought me posting in the thread was registering my interest first...perhaps not?

I just realised the wheels are Shimano and I keep forgetting I have a Campagnolo bike now so they are still available...What a bummer!

:shy::shy:

Ripas,

They are yours if you still want them!!!!

Rog was first in by PM but he has worked out they will not fit his new campag bike setup.

TIM

th_PA260916.jpg

OK here we go a bumpity bump again!!

Wheels SOLD!!!

Soooooooooo now for the bike - as pictured above (without the wheels)

Here is what you get:

08 CERVELO P3 CARBON 51cm: BULLSHIT FAST!!!

P3 Frameset

SRAM Red TT Groupset

Deda Zero 100 Stem

Xlab sonic wing

Echo ECR 2 Computer with Cadence

ALL THAT FOR $3,400 - And yes I am open to reasonable offers.

Sign in to follow this