Sign in to follow this  
mauro1981

Chris "Macca" Mccormack Training Camp in Sydney

It was great meeting everyone, and on behalf of Boyd, Macca and Myself, I'd like to thank you all on your co-operation and effort. Everybody seemed to gain a lot from this camp. We work hard to ensure everyone gets the most out of the camp, and we intend to run these regularly with Macca over the next few years, as both camps sold out, highlighting the fact that people want this. We also intend to run them interstate. Everyday we continue to learn and develop, in order to stay ahead of the game. To all those athletes that attended, remember the 30% discount on all www.TeamTSO.com programs applies until the end of this week. Pete.

same... Ironjimbo is deceptively fast..

IronJimbo? ....in the RNP, with hills? Are you sure we're talking about the same person? :confused1:

;):lol::lol::lol:

IronJimbo? ....in the RNP, with hills? Are you sure we're talking about the same person? :confused1:

;):lol::lol::lol:

Now that's just unnecessary...

same... Ironjimbo is deceptively fast..

I second that, he was bombing it up the hills with ease, He also said he was riding his C bike to add extra weight on the climbs.

I think a handicap revision might be in order. the must be doing some serious training.

I second that, he was bombing it up the hills with ease, He also said he was riding his C bike to add extra weight on the climbs.

I think a handicap revision might be in order. the must be doing some serious training.

Thanks, Judas...

You must have missed me in the pool!!

Sign in to follow this