Sign in to follow this  
mauro1981

Chris "Macca" Mccormack Training Camp in Sydney

Hi guys...

Just wanted to let you all know about a training camp we are running with Macca on December 17 in Sydney.

$199 and covering all the training topics.

I have placed this in tri-trade aswell.

Details here...http://trainingsmartonline.com

Guest Gimili

bump.....

could be huge, same day as the shires premier triathlon event, the 8th annual christmas challange... a gruelling fest that will go right through the middle of engadine and finish at engadine pub circa 5pm......

if you are staying in the shire, could do worse than greet the finishers home.... details can be provided...

Gotta give it to you Pete you are learning but not there yet.

Not sure having it in Tri trade means you can sell here.

Interested in what others think here? Steno?

common people!! I really wanna do this. It took a lot of negotiating to get a leave pass for the day.

What's wrong with the triathletes of sydney - you have the opportunity to spend a weekend training and talking to an athlete of Macca's credentials for only $200 and they're sruggling for numbers

And they all get on her and talk shit about wheel covers, new garmins, and general gossip - $200 if you don't sign up for this opportunity you're not serious - I've done over thirty IM races and if he was in Brisbane I'd gladly pay the $200 to spend a weekend with him

I have sent them an email asking if he was coming to Queensland, I also would gladly pay $200 for a day with Macca

• Like 1

x

Nah bugger it.

Troll post removed

You can hide from it or support it - it's your choice :shy: maybe it's a little close to home

Gotta give it to you Pete you are learning but not there, Steno?

Sorry was away and missed this thread... Some how it survived 20+ days in trichat despite the blatant advertising from a repeat offender.

Now I don't know Pete, but from what I can tell he can read and would guess by the fact he can organise a training camp, he has an intellect higher than a 6year old so comprehension should be ok.... So let's try this again: Pete if you come on here to sell shit, then it belongs in Tritrade - not both.

I trust moderation will see this thread is moced and consideration of a ban take place, as it is clearly breaking the rules unless he can prove he has less comprehension than a 6year old. If we broke other rules of transitions such as sexism, etc multiple times, I am confident a little holiday would have occurred.

Pete is clearly a threat to the triathlon community

Lucky we have Leon and Steno here to protect us.... I don't hang around here much any more but when did Steno get promoted? Not sure why he was asked to make a ruling. :confused:

agreed

not quite sure banning the bloke is suitable enough punnishment

Edit: can't be bothered having an argument with someone else from Newcastle...

Edited by Steno

not for you there isn't.

If a mod asks me I may have to come clean though and admit that I do of course get a commission from TSO for all the advertising work I do for them :shy:

For anyone else out there who is truly worried about this (can anyone hear those crickets?), I know Pete, I have used Pete's services in the past, I don't now due to time constraints, I have always paid full price, I will use him again in the future and won't be getting a discount.

Edit: can't be bothered having an argument with someone else from Newcastle...

oooh wow, that almost comes off as a personal insult, my Mum's from newy too so you must be having a crack at her too. Quick, to the rule book!! Section 7 paragraph 12 yep there it is, you're gone Steno, definite ban coming your way, Merv can I get a ruling?? :lol:

Id fly down for it + the 2 hunjie but i just cant make it that weekend.

AP is on the money, you sydney pumpers have rocks in your heads!

As for you other battys giving yourselves a **** about pete having this in chat not trade blah blah blah..... Go do some training instead of worrying about it, youre a joke.

I'm in too

Looking forward to it :D

Nealo - further reduction on his handicap???

• Like 1

oooh wow, that almost comes off as a personal insult,

No, more that you are a good guy. But if you try to flog those water bottle things in TriChat one more time..... :lol::P

Edited by Steno

Yes, point taken Steno, but I think we should be able to tell people about it, not many people look in TriTrade do they?.

Hiltz I am pretty sure you got those paddles for our squad at the AIS, I am still using those today! Thanks so much mate.

Schoey - It will be great to have you back again!

Looking forward to meeting TGE!!!

I'm looking forward to meeting you too mate

Oh, you mean Chris...

Lucky we have Leon and Steno here to protect us.... I don't hang around here much any more but when did Steno get promoted? Not sure why he was asked to make a ruling. :confused:

Good on you schoey, you make a call on what you have seen re Pete, good luck to him.

Apologies to steno, I had no intention on making you a target for Pete's defence team.

By the way schoey, met a mate of yours recently (I am a newie boy) and he had good things to say about you. Cool.

Lastly, I agree with all, couple of hundred bucks to sponge off macca looks like good value. Not for me unfortunately this time around.

Peace out.

Edited by Leon

Looking forward to meeting TGE!!!

I get a lot of that. Very humbling actually.

Oh - not TGL but TGE? This could get confusing for any Trannie dyslexics...............................

What an epic day!!! Thank you Pete Mauro and Boyd for organising a great day and thank you Macca for the time and invaluable tips and advice. I really enjoyed and learned A LOT in addition it was a great days training. Macca was just great, down to earth, honest and a lot of fun.

First Time to ride in the National Park down there and think I can understand now why the Shire makes good bike riders what an awesome place to ride.

Awesome day. I can highly recommend it the next time it rolls around

Great to meet Arpit and NewB too

Was definitely an excellent day out and I have picked up a huge amount of training advice from all 3 of the above mentioned experts!!! I shall be in contact with Pete very soon to help fix me up and to stop me getting carried away with the 'more is better attitude' which Macca kindly reminded me is not the best!!!

Sign in to follow this