TrinewB

WTS Power Tap Wheel combo

Mp8GL.jpg

• The Wheel :All-carbon 52mm deep aero rim (tubuar) that is connected to a PowerTap SL+ hub via internal brass spoke nipples and 20 bladed stainless steel (aero) spokes. The hub flanges were drilled to Mavic's specs, and it features Mavic's Isopulse spoke pattern -- radial on the drive side and cross-one on the non-drive.

• The Power meter: The PowerTap SL+ rear hub uses the ANT+ Sport 2.4Ghz signal. This frequency range is compatible with the PowerTap head unit, but also any other computer that receives ANT+ Sport signals. The cassette body Shimano/SRAM compatible.

• The Mavic Cosmic Carbone Pro PowerTap Tubular Rear Wheel comes with a complete PowerTap SL+ kit. That means you get:
    • the PowerTap 2.4 head unit
    • heart rate monitor strap
    • USB download cable
    • instruction manual
    • PowerAgent software CD. In other words, it's absolutely everything you need to train with power.
    • a set of Mavic-branded SwissStop brake pads 2 pairs very lightly used
    • Mavic BR601 titanium-shafted quick release valve extender
    • Wheel bag.
    • Also thrown in a brand new Vittoria Corsa Evo CX Tubular tire with valve extender valued at 90$
    • Disc cover by Wheel builder included

I have this since August rode less than 300 km on it.

Also throwing in a wheel builder aerojacket (disc cover) and Vittoria Evo corsa Tubular tire

1100$ plus shipping although pick up preferred as worry about handling by Oz Post.

I am based in Sydneys east.

Edited by TrinewB

I am in Scotland for three weeks holidays so I won't be looking at a wheel until I get back. I tend to go clincher but may consider tub, I will look and see if it is still around when I get back.

Thanks

Thought I was replying to a pm

Edited by BarryBevan

I am in Scotland for three weeks holidays so I won't be looking at a wheel until I get back. I tend to go clincher but may consider tub, I will look and see if it is still around when I get back.

Thanks

Thought I was replying to a pm

:smile1:

OK for an extra 100$ I will throw in the Head unit (computer) and heart rate monitor strap, hub opening tool bike mount for head unit and power agent software CD.

So this should be a pretty good deal people!

Mavic Cosmic Carbone Tubular wheel 50mm rim. 2010 with aero spokes,

The PowerTap SL+ rear hub uses the ANT+ Sport 2.4Ghz signal.

I have this since August rode less than 300 km on it.

Also throwing in a wheel builder aerojacket (disc cover) and Vittoria Evo corsa Tubular tire

1000$ plus shipping although pick up preferred as worry about handling by Oz Post.

I am based in Sydneys east.

Is it a pair or just a rear wheel ? Might know of someone if it is a pair

Nope sorry its only the one wheel

Nope sorry its only the one wheel

I have a front tubular Cosmic Carbone (unused) that I'll sell for $350. A few years old.

Edited by prhino

I have a front tubular Cosmic Carbone (unused) that I'll sell for $350. A few years old.

do you have a photo?