heartrate_toohigh

Transitions cap

Is there any way of getting a transitions hat? I saw ayto wearing one at the shepp marathon and thought i could use one for the spring season coming up, being sunny and what not. Anyone help a brother out? I looked at the store but nothing to be found!

Isaac

Is there any way of getting a transitions hat? I saw ayto wearing one at the shepp marathon and thought i could use one for the spring season coming up, being sunny and what not. Anyone help a brother out? I looked at the store but nothing to be found!

They're special orders done by Bernie - usually once a year typically a few months before IM. They're personalised with usernames so there's no aftermarket for them

Ohhhh so probably have to wait until next year before IM Melbourne ? Darn, oh well! wanted to rep it at melbourne marathon this year.

It's not a regular thing so it may not happen this year - it's more of a 'whim' thing but it generally happens because people are asking before IM races.

Trannie hat is priceless

And generally the first one to ask, ends up getting the job of organising the order, which then leads to all sorts of jokes about 'Can we have xyz...'. Must be cause you posted it it tri-trade, but the usual suspects have been very kind on you this time

All jokes aside I would love a visor...I have a hat but due to my large head it doesn't fit that great, so either need a bigger hat or a visor!

I should post up my transitions cycling and triathlon outfits. Auction them off to the highest bidder.

We've been through this a while back. I was happy to arrage it all and order them, I even got a quote from headsweats for them. There was sh#t loads of interesed buyers too.

Emailed Bernie a number of times as I didnt want to use the trannies logo without authorisation but she never came back to me and I ended up giving up.

It would be great if we could organise something for this upcoming season.

We've been through this a while back. I was happy to arrage it all and order them, I even got a quote from headsweats for them. There was sh#t loads of interesed buyers too.

Emailed Bernie a number of times as I didnt want to use the trannies logo without authorisation but she never came back to me and I ended up giving up.

It would be great if we could organise something for this upcoming season.

Shotgun! can we get this on the go sometime soon? preferably within the next week?

I'd be keen for a cap and a visor

Then again, Royds can usually tell that it's me who's running past him...

Emailed Bernie a number of times as I didnt want to use the trannies logo without authorisation but she never came back to me

What?? Next you will be saying that she really isn't that interested in Transitions....

Don't forget to check the second hand shops. The suits are so priceless a bloke got one at St Vinnies once