That'll be with onions and BBQ sauce.

Easy to collect when you didnt actually take the best

But, as always, Ill be the bigger man and pay up anyway

Last nights energy intake count

11761 kj.

Respekt

Can we get a break down on that?

ie tim tams, coke, beer, etc

Oh and those aldi tim tams arent much chop. But the aldi mint slices are awesome :lol:

:lol::D:D

Seriously I'm giving up triathlon and taking up fishing. I thought thr will be few bites but geez.

Edit : I was only joking above. I thought the money comment was a giveaway but apparently not. Some serious emotion riding on Cadel here :lol: , didn't meant to offend.

Why bother though?

:D:D:D

Seriously I'm giving up triathlon and taking up fishing. I thought thr will be few bites but geez.

Edit : I was only joking above. I thought the money comment was a giveaway but apparently not. Some serious emotion riding on Cadel here :lol: , didn't meant to offend.

I know. Amazing, pretend to be a jerk and some people can't tell the difference and think you are one for real :lol: and then they show no appreciation for the skill it took.

Don't worry no one will remember this in another 30 years.

sounds like he pulled his rear wheel, must have horizontal dropouts and caused wheel to rub on chainstay.

The SLR01 has vertical dropouts though, seems really strange. I was wondering about an out of true wheel, but the camera cut back to him and his teammate both off their bikes - like they may have swapped wheels, yet the problem continued.

Great ride by BMC yesterday as a team to pace Cadel part of the way up the second climb.

Perhaps the first time I've wished this upon any Aussie sporting stage - but Grenoble Gods - rain, damn you rain!

X2

the difference between he, The Beefeater and A.Schleck hasn't been as great since then. He only put 30 seconds into AS the next year while Contador enjoyed a high-protein diet and beat everyone including Spartacus. Will take a monumental TT by cadel, whichever way it goes it will be very close. I'm tipping Cadel will win the Yellow by 4 seconds.

people use to party like it was 1999, we need cadel to ride like it is 2007 :lol:

my thinking - he was not great in the 2008 time trial, but was very good in 2007. This year he's been looking great = fingers crossed.

I actually think 15 out of 10 is a little under-rated.

Should I re rate the stage 50 out of 10 :lol:

I have never seen a stage remotely like this.

Told ya...

in 2007 cadel finished both time trials in 2nd across the line (the 1st TT got retrospectively awarded to him) and he was over a minute ahead of the next guy - which included guys like kloden, cancellara and wiggins. he beat frank schleck by minutes.

like then, i reckon he is going to stomp this TT, win it and the yellow.

never in doubt :lol: