hanging lake

Local Pool entry fee

I'm interested how much people are paying for a swim at their local pool. Which regions are the most expensive/cheapest. What do you get for you entry fee?

Are you happy paying what you do?

We pay $5.90 casual swim at the Launceston Acquatic centre http://www.launcestonaquatic.com.au/laquatic/

I pay $131 for a 3month pass. Swimming pool only.

Cheapest swim pool ever attended. Katherine NT $1.20.

Gee it's gone up to $6.20 at our pool. You'd want to get your money worth! I only go when my gym membership allows - 1-5pm week days or all day weekends and public holidays. Shame, as I love swimming at night (shuts at 8pm Friday and Saturday and Sunday night)

I pay $0.00. Nothing. Zip. Ziltch.

Open from 0600-2100 7 days a week. Always a lane to myself and always a lifeguard on duty. :lol:

$4 unless I go off peak hours (9-11am, 1-3pm) in which case it's $2. Outdoor pool completely renovated 2 years ago and indoor pool building finished about a month ago. Dead set bargain by the sound of things and probably one of the best pools in Sydney.

oxley pool on the sth side bris - 5.20 casual (50 and 25 non heated)

Yeronga park bit closer to the city of bris - 5.20 casual ( 50 and 25 both heated)

Free, open 24/7, one minute walk :lol:

nsw_083.jpg

hey Schoey

I am pretty sure that pool is the one in which I won the C Grade Butterfly in 1971, Saturday morning club races. If I am right, on one occassion when it was empty and having the sand build up removed, it is the one I drove my mum's Morris 1100 down the ramp and into, for fun. That just happened to be at about the same time we put two small sharks in. That would have been in about 1980.

Now being older and wiser, of course I do not in any way condone such behaviour. :lol:

Milne Bay Aquatic Centre Toowoomba. Casual entry $4.70 in door 25m out door 50m.

Also full membership - gym, classes and triathlon swim squad etc $34.00 per fortnight

Not bad

Cotton Tree Aquatic Centre, near Maroochydore QLD

$41.40 for a ten visit pass, thats $4.14 a swim. Not too bad!

I would like a pool so I could pay an entry fee. :lol:

Hornsby Council closed their pool just before Christmas. Could be years before it's rebuilt. Closest pool is an indoor 25m at Galston.

Rant over

$2 off peak $3.80 peak (Winter)

Though the other week I went on the worst day so far this winter handed my cash over to the attendant, they asked "indoor or outdoor" I replied "outdoor" my cash was handed back and told "this ones on us."

$4.60 for the 25 metre, 1 kms run or 2 mins by car.

Or 10 mins up the road, same price for the 50 metre.

$5.60 - Doesnt seem that long ago when it was 75 cents !

i think the price of our "local pool" (100k away) is getting out of hand

$5.60 x 2 (mrs IP) three times a week adds up $33.60 aweek plus time and travel, there is a few other pools abit further away are around $4.50 and out door pool in albury (summer only) is $3.20

due to this there will be a local 25m lap pool opening about 3 meters from my back door this summer

only problem with this pool is it will cost about $80000 for the first swim , but not much after that

cheers

IP