Merv

Sharks vs Broncos

2 hours ago, Merv said:

I can appreciate taking a penriff jersey off a westie is like stealing their favourite flick knife. 

More like the JB and Cola cans.... :D

• Haha 1

On 12/09/2018 at 9:44 AM, Pencil_Towel said:

Sharks V Panthers, Moylan V Maloney, the great trade and swap.  Almost like it is meant to be!

Holy crap Moylan was immense tonight. Smashed blokes in defence, one of his career best games. And he said he loved beating Penrith in the onfield chat afterwards

• Like 1

Epic game even for a “non interested” observer. Serious intensity from all in that second half. 

Panthers seemed to have some real issues with their dummy half work lots of very ordinary passes to first receiver really stunted them. Maloney seemed to have one of his “deer in the headlights” games he pulls out way too often. 

Now to play tonight’s round of “which team do I hate least” 

10 minutes ago, Merv said:

That was probably the sharks GF.  Won't beat the Storm after losing the starting backrow

The injury toll is mounting, that's for sure 

Happy for the Chooks or bunnies to win it if the mighties can't 

F*ck the dragons

Jack william's torn pec is proving to be very costly. I would put someone else's housekeeping on Gallen's shoulder being a very transient 48 hour problem but that young bloke looked a ready made replacement. Worst case: Woods starts, Prior to starting back row? Lewis is a cork. Hopefully that's all and he is right. 

11 hours ago, roxii said:

Maloney seemed to have one of his “deer in the headlights” games he pulls out way too often. 

Now to play tonight’s round of “which team do I hate least” 

I reckon Maloney is badly busted - could barely move his head after last and I'm sure he's been carrying various other niggles.

I could never hope for a Roosters, Melbourne or Souths win so I guess I'm hoping for a Shire win.

How did Souths win that........ or how did dragons lose that..... running the ball on the last tackle at 12 all, Hunt should have just booted it down field! 3 FG in one game for Reynolds, wow.

Was down the in gorges in the bush seeing if the bass were out and about yet (they're not). Thought the match was Sat night, my mates son came down Sat morn and told me the result.  Thought he was fibbing.  Then he told me the details.  Used up their Get Out of Jail Free Card in that game.  Just watched the highlights.  Very strange game.

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 11:37 PM, Parkside said:

Holy crap Moylan was immense tonight. Smashed blokes in defence, one of his career best games. And he said he loved beating Penrith in the onfield chat afterwards

Watching Moylan and Maloney chatting pre-game in the tunnel you could just see the Moylan was switched on and up for it. 

On 17/09/2018 at 8:37 AM, Pencil_Towel said:

How did Souths win that........ or how did dragons lose that..... running the ball on the last tackle at 12 all, Hunt should have just booted it down field! 3 FG in one game for Reynolds, wow.

Dragons farked up. 

43 minutes ago, Peter said:

Dragons farked up. 

I'm counting it as an Illawarra St George choke

Thoroughly entertaining 

Find it hard to believe the NRL will allow Billy Slater's final game to be in a preliminary final.

14 minutes ago, Merv said:

Find it hard to believe the NRL will allow Billy Slater's final game to be in a preliminary final.

He could lose Friday night but i'd still expect him to win the Churchill Medal.

• Haha 1

I spoke with a sydney-sider yesterday (avid Rabbitoh's fan, so take this as you like), he claims that the whole 'SEXTING/FACEBOOK' !sacandal! embroiling Sam Burgess is just a backdoor trick being played by Roosters CEO Nick 'Uncle Nick' Politis.  Apparently he set it up with the young lady who lodged the complaint, he circulated the story to the media, including naming Burgess, and has now flown her to South Africa.............

Would anyone, even Uncle Nick, really do this to disrupt a team during the finals?

Any other conspiracy theories out there from over the years?