Sign in to follow this  
Kamal2

Ten More Questions with Jabbs...Tony U.

All this talk about "pitching" and "catching" and then TU throughs a real curve ball by casually mentioning he got married on the weekend. To a woman! I'm confused...

All this talk about "pitching" and "catching" and then TU throughs a real curve ball by casually mentioning he got married on the weekend. To a woman! I'm confused...

In case you were wondering here is a photo of us about to answer the biggest question I have answered recently..... the genial chap with us is my stepfather who gave the bride away as Mins' Dad is no longer with us...

15n6hie.jpg

Is that your best Jack Nicholson impersonation jabbs?

Pink tie (shirtlifter)

doesnt match flowers

your seats too high

Oh and PS. of course this wouldnt have happened without YoYo's Introduction Agency (Perth airport franchise) "Fix my sink Introductions"

In case you were wondering here is a photo of us about to answer the biggest question I have answered recently..... the genial chap with us is my stepfather who gave the bride away as Mins' Dad is no longer with us...

15n6hie.jpg

She's pretty! Well done!

She's pretty! Well done!

... and just in case you didnt know old chap....

3 x 100km Aussie running champ;

Several AG wins at Forster... PB 10.20 and 11th FM overall;

2 x Hawaii finisher and top 5 AG with black lava trophy at our place to prove it...

Oh, running her 50th marathon in Canberra this weekend...

Nah, wasn't really too concerned about her athletic accomplishments - was more impressed with your accomplishment. Talk about punching above your weight! Hehe!

But serial - congrats!

ps. I wouldn't think less of you if you DID have a IM ring. I'm such a nerd my wedding ring has Elvish writing on it a la Lord of the Rings, but it says "The One Ring To Rule My Husband"

I could think of nuffink worse mate. IM was what I did once. It is not who I am.

.... and Shannon Minnie says get f-ked.... (as you are well aware she has a very extensive and colourful vocabulary).... but we acknowledge your assistance and you can claim your free steak dinner next time you are in town. Welcome here anytime.

Minnie says training for IM with a broken ankle and doing six hour windtrainer sessions in her backyard looking at a tree was good preparation for being married to me... I still cant work out what she means by that.

Looking good on the new Maxibon ads too

jabba.jpg

Rog. word.. f-king outstanding.. :lol:

Jabbs that is a rediculiously big chin you have

15n6hie.jpg

Congrats mate. You look very relaxed and contented, as well you should be...

One question though - have you been photoshopped or had an extreme makeover? You seem to be channelling Fabio and not the world's ugliest human... just saying

... and just in case you didnt know old chap....

3 x 100km Aussie running champ;

Several AG wins at Forster... PB 10.20 and 11th FM overall;

2 x Hawaii finisher and top 5 AG with black lava trophy at our place to prove it...

Oh, running her 50th marathon in Canberra this weekend...

And now that she has married you - you can claim all those achievements as being linked to "The Shire".... :lol:

Congratulations to both of you... :lol:

Cheers,

Abby

Great photo Tony, you are a very lucky man, she's a great girl. I wish you many years of happiness together. Youve been very open about the crap you have had dealt to you in life, now its time to enjoy the good times and some well deserved happiness. Cheers mate.

Jabbs that is a rediculiously big chin you have

He wasnt named Jabba Jaw for nuthin'.

Minnie is a good catch mate, great girl and one of not many who can surely put you back in your box when needed.

Many happy days.

Plastic surgery works wonders Andrew.... my chest is next. Boob reduction. But nope thats me.

Congrats Tony, very pleased for you. Bloody hell mate, where has the rest of you gone? :lol:

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who sent us PM's on here and a stack of people over on FB, tried to reply but the five minutes before you can send another PM sorta kyboshed that. Drove me mad. Minnie knows a lot of you guys and she is also very appreciative and flattered by the attention. Good thing her seeing eye dog is out of the shot huh?

Anyway thanks for all the kind words to this cranky old bastard and his bride...

Belated congrats. Better tell the bride to stop asking the "spell the surname" question now. Might be a slightly higher strike rate, unless she's gone all hyphenated or retained status quo.

You planning on having kids? Would have a barrell chest, ordinary lower limb mechanics but go all day on stubbornness and ticker.

Tks mate.... u never know more tin lids would be a blessing I love the little things. So we will see. The first example is just as stubborn as me and yes he does have a barrel chest..