Sign in to follow this  
Kamal2

Ten More Questions with Jabbs...Tony U.

What this one??? :lol:

I had a totally different conception of what he looked like; I thought maybe like George Costanza's dad! (Do his voice when you read the posts, you'll see what I mean!)

After having been exposed to people like Gary Sutton and seeing what a genuine legend of the sport (history again huh).......

Am fortunate enough to say I was coached by Gary and cannot speak highly enough him, what an absolute gentleman he is.

What this one??? :lol:

Have a great weekend Jabbs and Minnie, congrats.

Harry High Pants

Like a lot of stuff you read on the net Shannon talks it up but as I understand it and to blow his cover has been in a steady relationship for a long time and so maybe not everything you read on the internet is true. Plus he plays cricket which is just weird.

:lol:

Jabbs, you may be my man for Grafton Inverell

:lol:

Maybe pick another classic. There is a fukin massive mountain range in the middle rember

Well...... just got home from the celebrity wedding of the century, Michael Buble' may be tying the knot some time today and that pair of silly Poms in a few weeks but anyone who was anyone was at the Nuns pool in Cronulla last night. Olympians, televison personalities, Hawaii Ironman champions, most of the good sorts in Brisbane, and at the conclusion of speeches a special surprise for the assembled guests....

Now I know him as my significant others 'Uncle Rodney', and have found him to be a thoroughly nice fella and a very intelligent man.....

Just when he gets hold of a microphone and that laugh rings out, it is distinct in its tone and you cant help but start laughing.

..... we kinda kept it a sekrit but how many people can say Rodney Rude performed at their wedding. :D:D:D regaled us with some amusing anecdotes about him and my beautiful brides Dad (who is no longer with us) during their musical travels all over the world.... :D:D:D Told us a funny story about Slim Dusty.... Yup! :D

All in good taste of course. :lol::lol:

I bet you think Im joking. :P:o

Oh Kamal I asked him about the baseball thing and he said :"Tell the stupid raghead to go f-k himself......hahahahahaha...." :D:D:D:(:(:(

Edited by TUv5.0

... but without researching it, a pitcher can record four strikeouts by throwing three himself and then striking out when he steps up to the plate himself if a DH is not in his place. 7B see above.

Was AP at your wedding ? He's gone MIA...

We were hoping he would turn up, but he heard Rodney was gunna be there and would be rubbishing his colonic and anal bleaching bullshit and bailed. Tara and Minnie had a whole routine for Uncle Rodney to unleash on the old bastard, would have been hilarious...

... but without researching it, a pitcher can record four strikeouts by throwing three himself and then striking out when he steps up to the plate himself if a DH is not in his place. 7B see above.

Forget the baseball stuff. I am still in shock that you went all of yesterday without posting on Transitions :lol:

Was the wedding really that important???????

All I can say is that your bride will be absolutely overwhelmed when she realises that you not only gave up doing the Calga TT for her but also posting on Transitions for a whole day............................................I'm getting a bit teary myself now that I think about it :lol:

Glad to hear that it was a good day Jabbs!

TGL

• Like 1

I am finding it hard to type with this newly acquired metal band around my left finger.... weird...

Told you that there was a downside to this marriage thing.............

Absolutely not....answer will be in AM.

Well...... just got home from the celebrity wedding of the century, Michael Buble' may be tying the knot some time today and that pair of silly Poms in a few weeks but anyone who was anyone was at the Nuns pool in Cronulla last night. Olympians, televison personalities, Hawaii Ironman champions, most of the good sorts in Brisbane, and at the conclusion of speeches a special surprise for the assembled guests....

Now I know him as my significant others 'Uncle Rodney', and have found him to be a thoroughly nice fella and a very intelligent man.....

Just when he gets hold of a microphone and that laugh rings out, it is distinct in its tone and you cant help but start laughing.

..... we kinda kept it a sekrit but how many people can say Rodney Rude performed at their wedding. :D:D:D regaled us with some amusing anecdotes about him and my beautiful brides Dad (who is no longer with us) during their musical travels all over the world.... :P:oB) Told us a funny story about Slim Dusty.... Yup! :D

All in good taste of course. :lol::lol:

I bet you think Im joking. ;);)

Oh Kamal I asked him about the baseball thing and he said :"Tell the stupid raghead to go f-k himself......hahahahahaha...." :D:D:D:(:(:(

Multiple Hawaii Champions...name them...TPC and who? EDIT: Greg Welch..

I did not do as you suggested...great news on the wedding...but I must have the answer. :D:D:D

Edited by kamalarrowsmith

Hey Kamal no offence mate I guess you might have to have seen Rodney to understand..... As for Baseball it's been over 26 years since I played so forgive my lack of knowledge but my answer is a correct one to the question you posted..... Suggest you check one of Rods shows out next time you are in town. Sit right up yhe front in traditional Arab attire. He is very culturally sensitive......

Hey Kamal no offence mate I guess you might have to have seen Rodney to understand..... As for Baseball it's been over 26 years since I played so forgive my lack of knowledge but my answer is a correct one to the question you posted..... Suggest you check one of Rods shows out next time you are in town. Sit right up yhe front in traditional Arab attire. He is very culturally sensitive......

Nah...no offense.

Tony. you were a catcher, the answer involves your position...

7. Tony, change of pace here. In baseball, can a pitcher record 4 strikouts in an innings? If this is so...how does it happen?

7 B...easy one..could a batter srtike out twice in the same innings? How?

Baseball is a statistical game...every play must be accounted for.

7A...the first 2 batters strike out. The third batter also strikes out but the catcher drops the ball and it rolls away. The rule states the batter can run to first if the ball is dropped on a strikeout, if there is no other runner on first. The batter runs to first...the catcher picks up the ball and throws wildly...it's an error on the catcher. The official scorer recognises the strikeout...but notes an error on the catcher. The next batter strikes out.

That results in 3 outs...but 4 strikeouts are credited to the pitcher.

7B...obviously. The batter leads off the inning..he strikes out...the next 8 batters reach base...the original batter is up again...he strikes out again.

Maybe I should ask you a technical question about cycling.... how does someone get 25 points for lapping the field in a points race?

Maybe I should ask you a technical question about cycling.... how does someone get 25 points for lapping the field in a points race?

No idea. Is that in Kerrin racing?

congrats on the wedding TU.

congrats on the terrible question kamal on the baseball... :lol:

Sore loser, couldn't get the answer :lol: